• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD (CLOSED) Star Wars Spec and Key Lot for Sale, Doctor Aphra, Thran, Avar Kriss
2 2

9 posts in this topic

Howdy Everyone

I have for sale a high end Star Wars spec lot. Lots of goodies in here and lots of first appearances. I have had this in my send to CGC pile but figure I will give it a shot here first. Some unexpected house repair bills have come up.

Rules

No body on banned or probation list. 

I accept payment through check, or money order because of the size of the lot.

Books will ship after money clears.

Might be open to Payment Plans and Partial Trades, just Message me and we can talk.

No returns unless damaged in shipping.

I will ship overnight insured or registered mail insured your choice. Included in price.

Pictures of fronts of slabs and raws, if you want individual pictures of certain books let me know.

Most of the books are in NM range, many 9.6/9.8 candidates, a few with defects that I will mention. In my opinion lot has tons of room to grow, I’ve had a private offer so price will be loosely firm.

Edited by 956Ref

Star Wars Darth Vader 3 – 4 Copies CGC 9.8, CGC 9.6, 2 NM First Doctor Aphra

Star Wars Darth Vader 3 Second Print NM First Doctor Aphra

Star Wars Darth Vader 3 1:25 Larroca Variant NM First Doctor Aphra

Star Wars Heir to the Empire 1 NM First Thrawn and Mara Jade

Star Wars 11 1:25 Mora Variant

Star Wars The Rise of Kylo Ren 1:25 Crain Variant First Avar Kriss VF+/NM- Structurally NM but some color rub

Star Wars Doctor Aphra 1 1:25 Whitter Variant CGC 9.8

Star Wars Doctor Aphra 2 1:25 Pichelli Variant – 2 Copies CGC 9.8, NM First New Team on Cover

Star Wars Doctor Aphra 3 1:25 Asrar Variant NM

Star Wars Doctor Aphra 6 1:25 Bartel Variant NM

Star Wars Doctor Aphra 7 1:25 Frison Variant NM- Factory Defect Color rub on back all issues have it First Wen Delphis

Star Wars Doctor Aphra 7 NM First Wen Delphis

Star Wars the High Republic 1 – 2 Copies NM (Cover A)

Star Wars the High Republic 1 1:25 Sway Variant NM

Star Wars the High Republic 1Villanelli Trade Variant Clone Wars 1 Ashoka Homage (limit 600)

Star Wars the High Republic 1 Villanelli Virgin Variant Clone Wars 1 Ashoka Homage (limit 600)

Star Wars the High Republic 2 NM (Cover A)

Star Wars the High Republic 2 1:25 Whitter Variant NM

Star Wars the High Republic Adventures 1 1:10 Nathan Variant NM

Star Wars 7 John Tyler Christopher Negative Space Luke Skywalker Variant NM (LTD 4000)

Star Wars Kanan: The Last Padawan 1 1:25 Plunkett Variant NM First Sabine Wren and Ezra

Star Wars Kanan: The Last Padawan 1NM First Sabine Wren and Ezra

Star Wars Kanan: The Last Padawan 6 NM First FULL Sabine Wren and Ezra

Star Wars Bounty Hunters Second Print Bermejo Variant NM

29 BOOKS TOTAL

ASKING $5900 OBO

Edited by 956Ref
List Added

All done updating. I put a fair price as there are a handful of these books graded that go for 1500-2000....to that point I want to keep the lot together as a whole. One transaction please.

Not many lots like this rolling around. With Star Wars values increasing almost weekly. Market is red hot and still tons of meat left on the bone for you dealers and speculators. 

Feel free to DM. Already got a few messages and one offer.

Edited by 956Ref