• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink down during auction endings?

8 posts in this topic

I only wanted to bid on one thing (outbid) later in the evening and it was fine for me.

Some of my auctions disappointing but more were spectacular so overall I'm happy!  Maybe my disappointing ones were the ones that people couldn't bid on because it was down :bigsmile:

Malvin

1 hour ago, malvin said:

“overall I'm happy.” 

Maybe my disappointing ones were the ones that people couldn't bid on because it was down :bigsmile:

Malvin

You have the right attitude for this crazy hobby Malvin. Glad you had some good results.

🍇 🦍 

I had not noticed this thread until it was just brought to my attention.  There was no indication of any outage on our end.

I checked the bidding logs and I see many bids that came in during the intervals of time encompassing the reports by Jsid and Mythreesons

So this wasn't a universal problem.  

You say here the site isn't working, but can you guys be more specific about what you were seeing?