• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Super Mystery Comics #5 1st app Clown CGC 2.0 WHITE pages GORGEOUS RARE!!
2 2

13 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Here is a golden age Rarity and it is a KEY. 

1st app of Ace Periodicals main stay villain the CLOWN!! 

RARE BOOK!! Only 6 on the CGC census

Rules:

1st :takeit: in the thread trumps any PM agreements. 

Returns will not be accepted since the book is already graded and trust me you won't want to return this book it presents so much higher than the technical grade its INSANE!! 

Shipping is USPS priority flat rate medium box with cardboard inside and wrapped in bubblewrap to fill the box. I have never had an issue with even one delivered item.

Shipping is to the US only at this time but if someone else around the globe really wants it PM and we can discuss shipping. Shipping is $15 for US buyers. If you are somewhere else as I said PM me and we can discuss I am not going to make money on shipping I will ship and send you what it cost me and that will be your price. 

No HOS or delinquents

Thread Krapping as always appreciated and encouraged!! Thanks for looking and Happy Super Bowl weekend!!