• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(ALL SOLD...CLOSED!!) JBPEZ Super Bowl Saturday/Sunday Silver Slab Sale!
6 6

66 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2700 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal/Venmo is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
closed

1 minute ago, Straw-Man said:

i would consider buying something from this seller, but i feel slighted at not being listed as an excellent transactee of his. 

Well, because Billy, you are a "meh" buyer at best.  You know, penalty points for all the Silver... ;)

Just now, Straw-Man said:

i would consider buying something from this seller, but i feel slighted at not being listed as an excellent transactee of his. 

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Oh, Straw-Man isn't so bad either. :bigsmile:

:news:Okay. running out for a bit to get some supplies for the upcoming snowstorm. I really need to move somewhere warmer. Getting too old for this "stuff"! Be back later with some other goodies.  Prices are FIRM on these three...just a heads up!