• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC Romance Falling In LOve 99 Pretty Nice (SOLD)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I thought I'd offer this here in case anyone might like to add it to their collection. It's a unique book and somewhat hard to find.

Anyone can buy it (because even deadbeats deserve a second chance). 1st I'll Take It Takes It. Returns accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. Buyer pays return shipping. 

Paypal only on this one. I will pay shipping (8.00) USPS Priority. Payment due within 2 days. US addresses only. (Canada shipping possible but not free. $20.00 shipping and I'll refund the difference is its less). Shipping address must match that on paypal account. I think that covers it.

Falling in Love issue 99. DC Comics May 1968. Scarce book.  Only 14 on the CGC census with only 5 above 8.0.
Condition: Complete book, no writing, very flat, clean, no stains,
strong colors, off white to white pages. 
Cover is completely attached. Several of the inner wraps are detached at the top staple only.

$200.00 Shipped bagged, boarded and very securely packaged. Shipped within 24 hours, tracking # provided. Thanks

Edited by Professor Chaos
Left out a rule