• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SILVER SURFER 1 9.0 WHITE PAGES!
1 1

17 posts in this topic

General Rules

•   No PL/HOS members

• First I"LL TAKE IT wins the book. if you PM me and we reach a deal, but someone takes first in the thread, then they win the book. 

• I kindly ask that you not Quote a book and then make a comment. It makes the book appear to be sold. 

Payment

•  paypal, credit card, personal check or bank check.

•   I'll expect payment within 24 hours of purchase unless we arrange otherwise. 

Shipping Terms

• USA: fedex shipping for free- signature will be required. includes insurance. 

•  Canada: DHL shipping for free. I just won't use USPS for international shipments. includes insurance. i will have to declare a high value on the package as well. 

Returns/ Refunds: I will take returns within one week of your receipt of the book, as long as the book is returned in the same condition as when it left here. You cover return shipping unless I was mistaken. I always want buyers to be satisfied, see my kudos. 

Edited by alexgross.com
added stuff

1 hour ago, alexgross.com said:

Here's the latest book to catch fire- it's my white page copy of Avengers #1, graded 6.5 by CGC. heritage sold a 6.5 two days ago for 15.6k with off white pages. i planned to hang onto this book long term, and may still do so if i don't get any takers. but i have my sights on a few other things. 

$16,500 for this one, payment by check only, no paypal please. 

avengers1-6.5WP-front.jpg

avengers1-6.5WP-rear.jpg

:whatthe: amazing colors... beauuuuty!... GLWTS

1 hour ago, alexgross.com said:

as you may or may not have seen, a silver surfer 1 9.0 with off-white pages sold yesterday on CL for $10,250. 

that is the only reason i decided to list one of my precious WHITE PAGE copies of this key book here. it's also a 9.0 and is hard to beat. pics below. a better book at a better price than you could have had on CL. 

price: $9,999 usd

SS1-9.0-front-sharper.jpg

SS1-9.0-rear.jpg

ss1-9.0-results-april2021.jpg

Beauty! Such a hard book to find in this condition :cloud9:

1 hour ago, Hulksdaddy1 said:

Beauty! Such a hard book to find in this condition :cloud9:

thank you! it's true, you don't see this book with white pages too often. 

please keep the offers coming. i'd like to close this out by end of day. if i don't sell it today i will probably list it elsewhere. thanks for looking-