• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SUPERHERO GRAVEYARD SCENE COVERS--post em if you got em!!
3 3

73 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Love the PCH covers @Kevin.J so keep posting away they won’t make the list though unless they have some capes on em’!! Looking for the mashup covers here. Great great books though!! 

Oops, sorry, my bad, I didnt read properly :foryou:

18 minutes ago, Kevin.J said:

Oops, sorry, my bad, I didnt read properly :foryou:

No need to apologize brother I do love em in fact here is one of mine!! Trying to see if there are any of these genre mashups i haven't seen before and no better place than on these boards!! great books my man!!

E722F7EF-1CC2-46BB-A25F-8FE40F805D2F.jpeg

Edited by gino2paulus2

14 hours ago, gino2paulus2 said:

OK so  me and my boy @sagii were talking the other night and we both enjoy these superhero/horror graveyard scene mashups of the golden age. We started listing some of them but are looking to see more as I am sure we are missing some. Post em if you got em looking to make a list!! 

Even if its posted lets see your copies these don't show up too often!! 

OMG This is the PERFECT THREAD!!! GREAT idea! 

I love this idea @gino2paulus2.  I did one earlier about more general superhero crossovers to other genres, focusing on comics nearing the end of their superhero runs and the beginning of their runs as other types of comics, but one focusing on horror and superhero, the two big areas of Golden Age/Atomic Age collecting is great.  BTW looked back at my old thread and it looks like most of the pictures are gone, sigh.

1 hour ago, thunsicker said:

I love this idea @gino2paulus2.  I did one earlier about more general superhero crossovers to other genres, focusing on comics nearing the end of their superhero runs and the beginning of their runs as other types of comics, but one focusing on horror and superhero, the two big areas of Golden Age/Atomic Age collecting is great.  BTW looked back at my old thread and it looks like most of the pictures are gone, sigh.

that sounds awesome would love to see the thread that stinks the pics are mostly gone i think that happened a lot with old thread and folks that used Flickr and the like. thanks bro!!

10 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

DID WE miss this one? 
(not my copy... 
regrettably)

BLACK HOOD 11.jpg

2 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

I THOUGHT I'd seen a Daredevil graveyard before- it might of been this though, which is a bit of a stretch...

DAREDEVIL 19.png

Oh these both fit the bill perfectly!! Well done thank you!!!