• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD

2 posts in this topic

I’m getting near the end of my de-accessing of my library and as I get near the end the books get better and better because these are the ones that I really don’t want to part with.I call this the “Artists that Draw Beautiful Women “ library because beyond being great story tellers these artists,as the name indicates, were great with the female figure and featured them prominently in their work.The Heck, Schultz,and Cho books are hard cover and all are in great shape.

“ Don Flowers”(6’’x 8’’ SC 292 pgs, B+W ) His syndicated “Glamour Girls” strip ran nationally and his elegant line typified 50’ and 60’s good girl art .

“Modesty Blaise ,The Green Eyed Monster”(SC 8.5”x 11.5”,200+ pgs,B+W) Enric B.Romero brings the character to life in this series of consecutive syndicated strips featuring beautiful detailed rendering and one of the eras first female action heroes.

“Don Heck ,a Work of Art”(HC 9” x 11” ,191 pgs ,full color) Probably the best book written on this under appreciated member of the Marvel Bull Pen. Traces his career ,successes and disappointments. Full of interviews ,insights and generously illustrated .Jack Kirby :"Don Heck draws the most beautiful women in comics"

“Time in Overdrive” by Mark Schultz( HC,9” x 11” 128 pgs B+W )This is the third volume of Schultz’s Cadillacs &Dinosaurs Saga. Beyond this exciting series ,rare sketches are also included.

“Frank Cho Illustrator”(HC, 12” x 9.5” 96 pgs full gallery) A stunning portfolio of paintings ,splashes, pinups and sketches from all of his creations including his Liberty Meadows “ characters.

The cheapest I could find the Cho and Schultz books on ebay were$25 and $20 used,so it's like getting the other books for free !

All Five Books $45+$7 Shipping........... PRICE DROP NOW $40 + SHIPPING

Paypal /CC ,US Buyers only. IMPORTANT : Please message me if interested ,"Take" buyers must complete purchase in 48 Hrs

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2655.jpg

IMG_2652.jpg

IMG_2639.jpg

IMG_2638.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

IMG_2670.jpg

IMG_2640.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2668.jpg