• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this is gonna be a big raboy cover thread---CLOSED
1 1

84 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Casablanca said:

:takeit:..nice book

A very underrated classic Raboy Cover and this is an awesome copy. It’s simplicity in concept says it all. Congrats on picking this one up! Billy has an eye for having the best books! 

14 minutes ago, buttock said:

Either I'm less mature than the rest of you, or you guys are really slacking.  Come on, you're going to let this go unnoticed?  

indeed, you are less mature.  I say to a man named buttock.

19 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

this is a beast.  not sure what it's worth to the public at large, but it's worth 2k to me.  that's the price.

i think that's it, cuz a certain boardie grabbed master 19 and 20 before they got here.

minuteman2.jpg

I think your 2K price is a little low...considering how hard that book is to find...:whatthe:

4 hours ago, Comcav said:

indeed, you are less mature.  I say to a man named buttock.

Every time I see that name...buttock...:roflmao:and I wonder how he came to decide on that? What was the decision process and what names didn’t make the cut.  

1 minute ago, Straw-Man said:
15 minutes ago, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Maybe most people here either have one (like me) or are unaware of the book since it is rarely offered...GLWTS...(thumbsu

well, all your touting inspired a boardie to call me, and minuteman 2 is now sold---THANKS!

liar