• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does CGC pick up from PO BOX? Attempted delivery
2 2

30 posts in this topic

I sent my first submission from new zealand to the PO BOX address, as this was the only address available at the time (they have now added there street address).

My tracking says attempted delivery twice today, Do they collect there missed parcels? worried my submission will get returned or lost, no sure how the US postal systems work.

20210210_132859.jpg

• Administrator

CGC does not pickup from the PO box as the PO box is on site. The Post Office delivers everything directly to us. If you do not see if delivered today, you should reach out to the post office to make sure they re-deliver during the week as we do not accept packages on the weekend.

Paul

2 hours ago, PaulS. said:

CGC does not pickup from the PO box as the PO box is on site. The Post Office delivers everything directly to us. If you do not see if delivered today, you should reach out to the post office to make sure they re-deliver during the week as we do not accept packages on the weekend.

Paul

Mine is also "Available for Pickup", do I have to call the post office or will they automatically attempt another delivery? Also does CGC not pickup the packages from the post office?

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Zegot said:

Mine is also "Available for Pickup", do I have to call the post office or will they automatically attempt another delivery? Also does CGC not pickup the packages from the post office?

Our PO box is on-site. If the post office attempted to deliver the package on the weekend -- when we do not accept packages -- then you may want to contact the post office to make sure they will redeliver during the week when we accept packages. They typically do this automatically but it never hurts to double check with them.

mine says it was delivered and signed for last week, but not showing up in my account as received, is there still a backlog of mail to get through before they go into the system? if so, is there any rough ETA on when they will show up as recieved? just want to make sure my package is safe lol thanks guys

23 minutes ago, Youkay said:

mine says it was delivered and signed for last week, but not showing up in my account as received, is there still a backlog of mail to get through before they go into the system? if so, is there any rough ETA on when they will show up as recieved? just want to make sure my package is safe lol thanks guys

Shipping ins. And required signature - Ask CGC - CGC Comic Book Collectors Chat Boards.png

Edited by steveinthecity

20 hours ago, Leviticusd said:

So its says my submission is at the post office now awaiting pick up, will CGC pick this up soon?

Your item arrived at the SARASOTA, FL 34230 post office at 1:52 pm on February 9, 2021 and is ready for pickup.

Status

Available for Pickup

February 9, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Available for Pickup

SARASOTA, FL 34230 

Mine says the exact same thing, it was delivered on a weekday as well. Kinda scary since it’s an extremely expensive package. 

On 2/11/2021 at 2:14 AM, Offcentergaming said:

Mine says the exact same thing, it was delivered on a weekday as well. Kinda scary since it’s an extremely expensive package. 

A little late to the party here, but I submitted and have the 'Available for Pickup' state now, on a Tuesday so not a weekend. Is this resolved by USPS or do I need to action something?

On 7/20/2021 at 12:12 PM, Daniel Allan said:

A little late to the party here, but I submitted and have the 'Available for Pickup' state now, on a Tuesday so not a weekend. Is this resolved by USPS or do I need to action something?

You're good. You don't have to do anything

This is brutal my package has been available for over week now I get email from USPS to redeliver. I’m in Canada this is alarming rhat my cards are being treated like this and I have jump through  hoops to get information on my parcel why this stupid PO Box system is nightmare . I don’t know if cgc has item or not if they don’t how am I supposed to get this redelivered  internationally ? I’m so stressed out 

Edited by Subby1938

1000% the PO access was shut down these parcels could not be delivered from what I’m  told. I just got off phone with USPS they did not leave parcel but a slip it’s at address below. I’m so stressed out . My first Marvel card sub with blue label discontinued deadline looming what is going on please CGC help us out …

IMG_0958.jpeg

Just an FYI I can’t reschedule redelivery even if I wanted to. These parcels need to be picked up or just put into system . Def holiday messes this up I really wish cgc have stated hey we are not open Monday or Tuesday July 3-4 when this parcel went to delivery . Now what ? I can’t have my package returned it would pass label deadline I’d miss out this is my largest Submission box . Can someone please chime in from CGC

They can’t help me CGC has the slip ……apparently if it works like that . I’m under the impression the parcels may be with CGC I’m trying to be positive this is all just a delay we need to be patient for I’ll be calling customer service Monday to get it sorted out . I def want the blue labels for my cards nothing else and don’t want my cards in limbo anymore