• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Greeting! Back In The Game! High-Grade ASM

3 posts in this topic

To anyone that cares to know,

I have been told by a veteran member that people like to see that you post when they decide on doing business with you. So here I am writing this. 

My name is Jason and I collect with my Dad. We are from the Bay Area and collect High-Grade ASM.

My Dad has been collecting off and on since 1970 and sold his last entire high grade ASM run almost 15 years ago.

We decided to get back in the game at the beginning of the year and are already having blast hunting them all down again.

Our focus is on ASM 1-150 and all keys after. As well as Annual 1-5 and other key Spidey appearances. 

9.8-9.6 are the standards for our run. Exceptions being made to low census count most common in early ASM and black covers. 

We have done business with 4 people on the boards already and look forward to doing more!

We use Go Collect and GPA when considering price. Are open to negotiating. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if you have high grade Spidey for sale or even if you just want to talk collecting!

Happy Hunting,

Jason

FF 35-50 Group copy.jpg

FF 45-50 Group copy.jpg

Edited by spideyvault