• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hulk 181 Rookie Card sells for big money!
4 4

323 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Hulk 181 Rookie card! Didn’t get quite as much as Deadpool’s Rookie card but this was the actual Rookie card of a comic book and not a character!

022D6A17-8A31-4A7E-90B2-3B6FFC86E8AC.jpeg

Did that bidder pay????

Serious Question

Curious CAL hm

The card MKT has been on an insane tear in the last two months, Star Wars cards barely going for $15 are getting $150, cards that were getting $30 are getting $300 its crazy.
The sports card guys are moving in more and more to other markets. A Luke 1 (Blue card) PSA 10 would likely bring around 15K. I would guess the sticker would bring around 25K

Edited by Rip

2 minutes ago, Rip said:

The card MKT has been on an insane tear in the last two months, Star Wars cards barely going for $15 are getting $150, cards that were getting $30 are getting $300 its crazy.
The sports card guys are moving in more and more to other markets.

Mkt.......mortal kombat thanksgiving?:idea:

1 hour ago, Calamerica said:

Did that bidder pay????

Serious Question

Curious CAL hm

There are too many sales even in the three figure range to assume that they are all 'bogus' sales.  Someone is opening the wallet for these.  

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There are too many sales even in the three figure range to assume that they are all 'bogus' sales.  Someone is opening the wallet for these.  

The wallet might be empty sometimes...happens when the wife takes the credit card without permission.......:gossip:

7 minutes ago, Namtak said:

The wallet might be empty sometimes...happens when the wife takes the credit card without permission.......:gossip:

There is something very familiar about you. 

I think I know what it is.  I hope I am wrong.  But, I am not 'there' yet.