• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COVID victim fundraiser
4 4

66 posts in this topic

56 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Great idea:) My price was $35, but I'm flexible;)  thank you Ethan! 

Just state your price when you redonate it;) kind of like regifting but better;) 

Ok.

I’ll donate the Four Color book back to the thread for another cool 45 smackers.  Let’s get this baby sold again!

8 hours ago, atomised said:

Mister Mystery #8 - please donate $200 to the Gofundme if you take it.  Free shipping but can only ship in the US.

Nice showing lower grade copy, cover barely detached, coupon cut from interior page (effects art on reverse).  This book in any grade is hot and this is a good price.

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

I’ll take it!

1 minute ago, crassus said:

2 books for donations, each can be had separately or both taken together for a donation of $60.00 shipping anywhere on me. Please contact West for payment instructions

Fantastic Four 40 5.0 (cb and ncb wear consistent with grade, just note a "44" in pencil top fc in "world's greatest" otherwise nice and glossy for grade) $45.00

Conan 8 7.5 (structurally a bit better but ncb scoring just below the spider, only visible at an angle but its there, still a nice copy for a run) $25.00

FF-40-fc.jpg

FF-40-bc.jpg

Conan-4-fc.jpg

Conan-4-bc.jpg

:takeit:both for $60

Let’s try to get this book sold again to help out a family in need.  West offered this for $45, shipping included. @skypinkblu bought it and donated it back to the thread.  I bought from Sharon and donated it back to the thread.  So, let’s keep the train rolling.  

$45, shipping included.  See description on page 1 for details pertaining to the book.  It is complete. 

61873765-C804-4040-952A-B8789547D880.jpeg

23 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Let’s try to get this book sold again to help out a family in need.  West offered this for $45, shipping included. @skypinkblu bought it and donated it back to the thread.  I bought from Sharon and donated it back to the thread.  So, let’s keep the train rolling.  

$45, shipping included.  See description on page 1 for details pertaining to the book.  It is complete. 

I’ll take it! 

I’d like to donate it back to the thread again! 

God bless the child and family. 

54 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

:takeit: from SpideyFein and donate it back to the thread again!