• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ScamDemic has brought MORE Scammers and non-payers and game players...
5 5

211 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Get your popcorn for tomorrow.

:popcorn:

4 hours ago, jsilverjanet said:

finally someone bold enough to put that @greggy in his place

(worship)

Even his places ( TAT ) has been disrupted due to CGC's current backlog.  

4 hours ago, greggy said:

Heavy on the guac please. 

We all know you like the Heavy guac.20210211_222522.jpg.c12af34ae629dd03eb7c7b1a36a7e356.jpg

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Is it Friday yet?

6 hours ago, Calamerica said:

CAL's response to oxygen waster.....

grbrand0 B.png

Wow the way you write really short sentences,especially the..not happy.did you had help writting it from our  green friend lol sounds like him...if not wow must be....ANGRY.but seriously ,you did the right thing.

hulk_working_cropped_400x400.png

Edited by Namtak

2 hours ago, Angel of Death said:

You forgot to use the correct background for multi-color! And what does the X cost do!?

And yet, here we are again.  

BTW... after you made certain claims in a locked thread, two people reached out to point out a couple of comments over the past year where you like to reference me.  I did not know or pay attention because I had you on ignore.

So... since it does not seem to ever work, this ignore button.  I will take you off ignore.  However, I still consider you a troll.  You are what you are in your flawed manner of thinking and attitude.  

I look forward to the continued exchanges when they present themselves and even if it is of interest. 

I am sure you will report it... and I am sure I will get a point... but... hey... I know you saw it then and know what the deal is. 

Edited by Buzzetta

30 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

And yet, here we are again.  

BTW... after you made certain claims in a locked thread, two people reached out to point out a couple of comments over the past year where you like to reference me.  I did not know or pay attention because I had you on ignore.

So... since it does not seem to ever work, this ignore button.  I will take you off ignore.  However, I still consider you a troll.  You are what you are in your flawed manner of thinking and attitude.  

I look forward to the continued exchanges when they present themselves and even if it is of interest. 

I am sure you will report it... and I am sure I will get a point... but... hey... I know you saw it then and know what the deal is. 

:eyeroll:

I don't really understand what I would be reporting. I'm not sure how this relates to my jab at the fake Magic card.