• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ScamDemic has brought MORE Scammers and non-payers and game players...
5 5

211 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, vheflin said:

I know this about Cal ...

once he was at a major con and a snot-nosed punk with his mom cut Cal in line at a signing event.

Cal, not one to sit and take it, confronted the punk.

Thing is, this punk was 6'8" 255 lb. MMA regional champ but that didn't stop Cal from curb stomping him right then and there.  Laid him out like a rug then did a pirouette and backhanded the mom!

Paramedics arrived and peeled the punk off the convention center floor.

Cops arrived.  Cal convinced them to arrest the mom!  He got his sig for free and was thanked by con officials for saving the day.

Cal remains friends with all of them to this day and even spars with the punk on the weekends.

*The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this post are fictitious. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred.

I think I’ve seen your work before....

image.jpeg.112f3995d1aa471096020dd9dd1e24c2.jpeg

I suspect we'd share practically zero common ground, philosophically speaking, but I enjoy seeing CAL on the boards. It's sorta like if someone set Gary Busey on fire and let him run naked through a nursing home. It stirs things up!

16 hours ago, F For Fake said:

I suspect we'd share practically zero common ground, philosophically speaking, but I enjoy seeing CAL on the boards. It's sorta like if someone set Gary Busey on fire and let him run naked through a nursing home. It stirs things up!

You never know! You are in KY - so we may have more in common than one would think.

Setting Gary Busey on fire running nkd nursing home - what a horrible sight!

But a good description nevertheless!

For some reason when I read this post, it made me think of:

Klaus Kinski, that German Actor in the CLASSIC movie:

Fitzcarraldo

Directed by the great Werner Herzog

You have to see this great masterpiece of Cinema before you die.

CAL the sometimes movie maven....

4 hours ago, Calamerica said:

You never know! You are in KY - so we may have more in common than one would think.

Fitzcarraldo

What happened to the production studio you were going to set up?  Wasn't there one test film released about a dog? 

6 hours ago, Calamerica said:

Fitzcarraldo

Believe it or not, Fitzcarraldo is one of my favorite films, and Herzog one of my favorite directors! So, we DO have common ground. By the rules I've established, I must now set MYSELF on fire. I'm not doing the naked thing, though. No need to subject nursing home residents to that horror.

So I went across the street (I think that is how it's referenced - or is it still referred to as Voldemorts?) and read the locked thread. Cal, you mentioned something about a youtube channel? I try to keep up on a bunch of Comic Book Youtube channels and I would like to know yours too so that I can check it out. And that goes for the same with anyone else here - please link me or if you don't want to add them to this thread then pm me the link please.

I won't hit the dislike on any channel as I don't typically do that sort of thing. If I don't like something, then I will not watch it. My son laughed at me when he saw that I hit the like button on any and every video I watched all the way thru. I told him that if someone goes to the effort to put together a video, then they get a like from me. (But in my years of watching videos, I think I had hit the dislike maybe four or five times, all because of politics put in the videos, actually politics opposing mine if I may be so petty).

Now I wonder how long it will take someone to put together a youtube video of "naked man on fire running thru a nursing home" starring Gary Busey

Edited by ThreeSeas
grammar