• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The ScamDemic has brought MORE Scammers and non-payers and game players...
5 5

211 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Buzzetta said:

I am still not convinced that someone is who they say they are... or aren't in this thread. 

No.

People can think what they want about Kav.  I do not believe that Kav would ever do that. 

They may think they are.   If it is him. 

tenor-4.gif.ec06407c58dca51e34173f2846fe9542.gif

Now I wonder how long till we have the..SoreUnlawfulFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif.8092254c3a4dce7a8b882976867f60bd.gif

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

tenor-4.gif.ec06407c58dca51e34173f2846fe9542.gif

Now I wonder how long till we have the..SoreUnlawfulFrigatebird-size_restricted.gif.8092254c3a4dce7a8b882976867f60bd.gif

Wouldn't hold your breath. Administration refuses to speculate and if IPs don't match up, that's as far as they go 

9 minutes ago, IkewithMike said:

Wouldn't hold your breath. Administration refuses to speculate and if IPs don't match up, that's as far as they go 

True. I definitely am not holding my breath.  Still we all tend to fall into patterns and whoever said person is , if in fact they are the aforementioned boardie, eventually it will be figured out.  Regardless of Admins action. 

Now that the seeds of distrust have been planted,  and that one person may or may not be who they seem, we shall watch the chaos ensue.  

There may be a fox in the hen house.

A wolf in sheeps clothes.  

One of you at the dinner party could be the culprit.

So who among you is the hustler?

:devil: