• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

On CLInk - Tim Sale, McNiven, Sienkiewicz, Stelfreeze, Dell'Otto, Quesada, Timm & More
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Hi Folks,

I made my biggest purchase ever and told myself I would only do it if I can pay with existing art, so I looked through my collection and consigned them to comiclink.  These are items I would never normally sell, and (since many are already asking) I'm not selling others, so no other Tim Sale Batman, Quesada Daredevil, Red Son, etc. pages will be for sale.  My items and current prices are:

1. Grant Morrison Animal Man Issue 23 page - Comiclink Link - $480

2. Bruce Timm Harley Quinn Vintage Full Figure - Comiclink link - $1,100

3. Brian Stelfreeze Giant Birds of Prey Painting for Poster - Comiclink link - $147

4. Bill Sienkiewicz Cover with Batman and Superman - Comiclink Link - $500

5. Tim Sale Catwoman: When in Rome Catwoman vs. Cheetah cat fight - Comiclink Link - $600

6. Joe Quesada Daredevil #3 page from Kevin Smith Run - Comiclink Link - $938

7. Mark Millar & Kilian Plunkett Superman: Red Son action page with Amazons - Comiclink Link - $80

8. Steve McNiven Captain America and Thing Cover - Comiclink Link - $975

9. Bryan Hitch JLA Promo art with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and More - Comiclink Link - $500

10. Gabriele Dell'Otto Secret War painted page (Bendis scripts) - Comiclink Link - $400

11. Frank Cho Full Figure Hope O'Dare (Starman) Commission - Comiclink Link - $240

12. Simon Bisley Lobo Miniseries page (at the spelling bee!) - Comiclink Link - $376

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

17 hours ago, malvin said:

Hi Folks,

I made my biggest purchase ever and told myself I would only do it if I can pay with existing art, so I looked through my collection and consigned them to comiclink.  These are items I would never normally sell, and (since many are already asking) I'm not selling others, so no other Tim Sale Batman, Quesada Daredevil, Red Son, etc. pages will be for sale.  My items and current prices are:

1. Grant Morrison Animal Man Issue 23 page - Comiclink Link - $480

2. Bruce Timm Harley Quinn Vintage Full Figure - Comiclink link - $1,100

3. Brian Stelfreeze Giant Birds of Prey Painting for Poster - Comiclink link - $147

4. Bill Sienkiewicz Cover with Batman and Superman - Comiclink Link - $500

5. Tim Sale Catwoman: When in Rome Catwoman vs. Cheetah cat fight - Comiclink Link - $600

6. Joe Quesada Daredevil #3 page from Kevin Smith Run - Comiclink Link - $938

7. Mark Millar & Kilian Plunkett Superman: Red Son action page with Amazons - Comiclink Link - $80

8. Steve McNiven Captain America and Thing Cover - Comiclink Link - $975

9. Bryan Hitch JLA Promo art with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and More - Comiclink Link - $500

10. Gabriele Dell'Otto Secret War painted page (Bendis scripts) - Comiclink Link - $400

11. Frank Cho Full Figure Hope O'Dare (Starman) Commission - Comiclink Link - $240

12. Simon Bisley Lobo Miniseries page (at the spelling bee!) - Comiclink Link - $376

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

I think you’re going to do really well his this batch.

7 hours ago, thehumantorch said:

Good luck Mal, some great pages.  What did you buy?

4 hours ago, Bird said:

yes what did you get!?!?

Thank you for asking, I don't like talking about art until it is in hand because I don't want to jinx myself. It will be awhile before I get it too.  These auctions have to finish and I hope that will be enough, if not I will have to send more money to settle the balance.  and with slow shipping these days it might be awhile after that until it gets to Canada!

Malvin 

12 minutes ago, Rick2you2 said:

I noticed. Its price moved up quickly since I started tracking.

Yeah, I assume you didn't read it but its near the end Grant Morrison run when everything comes together.  He even gets to talk to Grant Morrison later! Pages are tough to come by but I had to let this go for something better.

Malvin 

1 hour ago, malvin said:

Yeah, I assume you didn't read it but its near the end Grant Morrison run when everything comes together.  He even gets to talk to Grant Morrison later! Pages are tough to come by but I had to let this go for something better.

Malvin 

I haven't seen too many for sale. Is the zip-a-tone browning in two areas, or is that deliberate? Otherwise okay? (I don't mind the white out)

Hi Folks,

Mid auction bump with pricing update and scans1

I made my biggest purchase ever and told myself I would only do it if I can pay with existing art, so I looked through my collection and consigned them to comiclink.  These are items I would never normally sell, and (since many are already asking) I'm not selling others, so no other Tim Sale Batman, Quesada Daredevil, Red Son, etc. pages will be for sale.  My items and current prices are:

1. Grant Morrison Animal Man Issue 23 page - Comiclink Link - $688

2. Bruce Timm Harley Quinn Vintage Full Figure - Comiclink link - $1,200

3. Brian Stelfreeze Giant Birds of Prey Painting for Poster - Comiclink link - $1,000

4. Bill Sienkiewicz Cover with Batman and Superman - Comiclink Link - $1,420

5. Tim Sale Catwoman: When in Rome Catwoman vs. Cheetah cat fight - Comiclink Link - $2,100

6. Joe Quesada Daredevil #3 page from Kevin Smith Run - Comiclink Link - $3,200

7. Mark Millar & Kilian Plunkett Superman: Red Son action page with Amazons - Comiclink Link - $312

8. Steve McNiven Captain America and Thing Cover - Comiclink Link - $1,325

9. Bryan Hitch JLA Promo art with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and More - Comiclink Link - $850

10. Gabriele Dell'Otto Secret War painted page (Bendis scripts) - Comiclink Link - $550

11. Frank Cho Full Figure Hope O'Dare (Starman) Commission - Comiclink Link - $600

12. Simon Bisley Lobo Miniseries page (at the spelling bee!) - Comiclink Link - $700

DhCdhlA5_1402211550581sbpi.jpg

7N9jQ7Sp_1202210219451gpadd.jpg

KUIUbGz7_1202210216001gpadd.jpg

sC6l88ao_1202210206141gpadd.jpg

bai4Zz2n_1202210159551gpadd.jpg

2TfKkis7_1202210136331gpadd.jpg

Et9aRman_1202210132481gpadd.jpg

LdMMi8Fq_1102212335511gpadd.jpg

vn3DMDt9_1102212318201gpadd.jpg

5Dq5H5vQ_1102212313401gpadd.jpg

PloT6liJ_1102212309411gpadd.jpg

YzXA1F6c_1102212248151gpadd.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Malvin

2 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

It's still mid-auction. I think a lot of people don't put in serious bids until much later. 

agreed, I'm just doing a bump to remind people :)

Some pieces are higher than I expected, not that I am complaining. I would never have thought the Quesada Daredevil page would be so much higher than everything else I am auctioning (as I said, not that I am complaining)

Malvin

42 minutes ago, malvin said:

agreed, I'm just doing a bump to remind people :)

Some pieces are higher than I expected, not that I am complaining. I would never have thought the Quesada Daredevil page would be so much higher than everything else I am auctioning (as I said, not that I am complaining)

Malvin

They are all really nice. I confess to liking Captain America, and Sienk’s cover a lot. 

3 hours ago, Andahaion said:

Nice Red Son page! One of my favorite Superman stories. I do not believe I’ve seen a ton of those in the wild...? Good luck with the auction. 

Thanks! There are definitely not many in the wild.  It was quite the effort to get the Kilian Plunkett pages.  I was lucky to get several so I could bare the pain to let one go to fund a nice purchase :flamed:

Malvin

Hi Folks,

The big day is tomorrow! My comiclink auction are ending. Everyone knows how it goes, a couple of items are actually above my expected finishing price, but many would disappoint me if they don't double!  My items and current prices are:

1. Grant Morrison Animal Man Issue 23 page - Comiclink Link - $1,700

2. Bruce Timm Harley Quinn Vintage Full Figure - Comiclink link - $1,200

3. Brian Stelfreeze Giant Birds of Prey Painting for Poster - Comiclink link - $1,100

4. Bill Sienkiewicz Cover with Batman and Superman - Comiclink Link - $1,820

5. Tim Sale Catwoman: When in Rome Catwoman vs. Cheetah cat fight - Comiclink Link - $2,100

6. Joe Quesada Daredevil #3 page from Kevin Smith Run - Comiclink Link - $4,001

7. Mark Millar & Kilian Plunkett Superman: Red Son action page with Amazons - Comiclink Link - $445

8. Steve McNiven Captain America and Thing Cover - Comiclink Link - $1,325

9. Bryan Hitch JLA Promo art with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and More - Comiclink Link - $1,000

10. Gabriele Dell'Otto Secret War painted page (Bendis scripts) - Comiclink Link - $1,050

11. Frank Cho Full Figure Hope O'Dare (Starman) Commission - Comiclink Link - $700

12. Simon Bisley Lobo Miniseries page (at the spelling bee!) - Comiclink Link - $750

Thanks for looking!

Malvin