• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

any Canadians with CGC shipping experiences?

3 posts in this topic

Hello, Im new to sending books in for grading. I live in Canada and looking for advice on shipping from canada to CGC. Do I need any special labeling on the package? Also what is the correct address to use? the PO box number or the other address. Thanks!

• Administrator

If you ship via Canadian Post which is transferred to USPS, you can use the PO box. If you utilize another shipping service, you should mail to our street address.

CGC Trading Cards

5501 Communications Pkwy

Sarasota, FL 34240

Paul

On 2/12/2021 at 1:07 PM, comicoutlet said:

Hello, Im new to sending books in for grading. I live in Canada and looking for advice on shipping from canada to CGC. Do I need any special labeling on the package? Also what is the correct address to use? the PO box number or the other address. Thanks!

I am in Canada and have shipped to CGC, I always use Canada Post, it's very affordable. No special label needed on the package.

BUT, when you fill out the customs sheet and they ask what is being sent write "books to be analyzed and sent back" and insure the package for the right amount.

Edited by William-James88