• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taking to long

85 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:
16 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

For a thread full of people trying to look smart, no one seems able to get "your" and "you're" correct. 

Don't leave out the thread title.

Your correct to.

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

Yes, there are bigger fish to fry in the universe, but it must be frustrating for people to submit cards and base their wait expectation on cgc’s estimates only to have that wait time increased repeatedly.  

And if this is your first time submitting and your cards have significant value and you don’t understand the process or the increased volume the grading companies are experiencing you might be very worried.

People keep trying to tell those people that all they can do is wait, but they just dont listen. Many experienced graders on here keep telling these people what is going on yet all they do is act like children about it. I just dont feel bad for these people.

If you dont understand the grading system yet were willing to dump 1000s of dollars into it, whos fault is that? You cant expect people to take you seriously when you invested a bunch of money into something and didnt take the time to educate yourself or listen to anyone. I have no sympathy for people acting emotional when they are told numerous times what is going on. Just none. If these were actual children, I might be understanding, but these are grown men freaking out over the time it takes to get their Pokemon cards like their life depends on it. Its more sad than anything.

Edited by mattyzeepgam

• Administrator

I think this thread has run its course. I promise that we are working as hard as we possibly can, but there is a limit to how much we can do. We have hired many new employees in order to increase our capacity, as well as expanding our facilities. Please be patient, and you can always check with customer service for an update on your submission.

Paul