• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC COMIC BOOK FORM MEMBERS HALL OF FAME: PLEASE NOMINATE WITH EXPLANATION
7 7

371 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Park said:

I think that was Muscleshark yeah?

Who was another long time comic book dealer...

It was one of Harold Fuller's id's.  I think BucOne.  The new boards won't let me confirm the link to his id.  

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=19806

10 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

I'm only a few minutes away from being able to perform that function.  And I live very close to Paisley Park.  (thumbsu

giphy-1.gif

58 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

I'm only a few minutes away from being able to perform that function.  And I live very close to Paisley Park.  (thumbsu

That's awesome. 

hm I may need to get a few bottles. Start a Purple Purification Seruim ( Blueberry Pancake Moonshine distilled from the waters of Lake Minnetonka. ) 

200_d.gif.a73558f23d4bfa31281d2e83739d466b.gif

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Make it Purple Rain...

2 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

That's very kind of you Eric, thank you, but I don't think I fit the bill really - this thread is more about the glories of the past it seems and I've only been here a short while. Maybe if there was a thread in support of those who are contributing positively to the forum now, I might garner a nod or two from those who seek a Morrissey among the Coldplays. But let's face it, this forum has never really looked to the present has it. 

If we are to obsess over past board history however, my nomination for HOF would be @goldust40. Firstly, because he is a Brit and we should always support our own. But secondly, and more importantly, because he deserves it. Golders has been here from the start and is an exceptionally intelligent, knowledgeable and witty board member. He buys, he sells, he contributes. He laughs, he jokes, he informs and he's always positive. Always. He's never mean spirited, never gets involved in board feuds, and I have never seen him disparage anyone in the time I have been here (however deserving they may have been) or in the older threads that I have read since joining.  An unsung gentleman in every respect with a quite superb knowledge and appreciation of popular culture, music and of course comics. And his comic collection, I think, would likely make your eyes water. Not sure about his choice of Football team though, but no one is perfect. That's my vote. 

Way too long. :baiting:

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I’d have to throw skypinkblu’s hat into the ring. A very long time member. Not only is she so well versed in the deep pit called GA, but she is just a remarkable person as well. Anytime a boardie is in trouble, she is among the first to jump in and help. She has a heart of gold. Her amazing efforts this year have handmade a ton of masks that she has donated to kids here and in her community. A true labor of love and caring. These boards are a better place because of her. 

Yep, should've added her to my list. :headbang:

Edited by goldust40

6 hours ago, goldust40 said:

But my pick for the HOF would be Flee Marquette, primarily for this hallowed thread, which has the  Rifleman spoof with Bedrock and Dale Roberts.

goldust-zeppelin.jpg

I appreciate the sentiment.  It means a lot coming from the greatest front man in rock music. :hi:

Edited by Flee-Marquette