• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

are sales slowing down on the boards?
9 9

197 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sagii said:

Great to make the connections for those whose IG names are different from their Board handles. 

Mine is 'Ultimate_Looney_Tunery'

Another great account! 

I'm usually decent at matching names to faces, but I'm going to need two walls dedicated to remember all this.

boards.jpg

17 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

Another great account! 

I'm usually decent at matching names to faces, but I'm going to need two walls dedicated to remember all this.

boards.jpg

Thanks

As is Yours (worship)

My IG handle is eightracker.  I haven't been active on it though, but will become more involved sooner or later.  I recently got an iPhone, so will be better able to deal with IG, using it.

39 minutes ago, fifties said:

My IG handle is eightracker.  I haven't been active on it though, but will become more involved sooner or later.  I recently got an iPhone, so will be better able to deal with IG, using it.

I'm following you now since any friend of Weird Mysteries #4 is an IG friend of mine.

On 3/7/2021 at 4:30 PM, fifties said:

Say it aint so!

On 2/13/2021 at 7:04 PM, KCOComics said:

That's disappointing!

If the trend continues, I'll need to get a IG account. I've been a social media hold out and don't even really know where to start. 

lol.... me too.  IG ?????   I Guess I’m Going Into Gasterontology ?  Stop eating you comic books and the colorful gas will clear up. $600 please 

6 hours ago, thunsicker said:

Ok, so quick question on Instagram.  How do those of you who post slabs get the whole picture to show up?  I tried posting a few comics and it showed just a partial picture.  Do I need to retake photos with certain settings?

I ran into that problem when I first started posting on IG. I have found that you need to leave a large amount of space around all four sides of the comic. You can then adjust it prior to posting. If I tried posting any of the pictures that I posted here, I would be lucky if 3/4 of the entire comic would be visible.