• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) JBPEZ President's Weekend GA Slab Sale!! They are all AWESOME!!! Marvel Mystery Comics, Schomburg Bondage, Planet Comics, EARLY Superman, Captain Marvel Adventures (Atomic War Cover) Davis Crippen (D Copy)!! GI Combat
2 2

39 posts in this topic

Hello all!

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2700 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, Comical Situations, Joshua33, jimjum12, gunsmokin, Solar Boy, Casablanca, Straw-Man...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails.

Payment: Paypal/Venmo is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo please.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available; please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail M-W-F, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, $40 to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Edited by jbpez
added