• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

I have faith in Top City and I believe he will do the right thing.  

I've been saying the same thing.  I've been really hopeful that this would be resolved quickly and amicably.  He's been a good seller here and I can't imagine he would want this to hang over him. 

And while the 6pm and 8pm deadlines seem trivial, it's symbolic of a bigger problem.  

I just can't understand why the @Polonsky issue isn't resolved. It should have taken minutes. Not months or weeks or even days. 

The other situation is a little more complicated with the trade negotiations, but it still should have been put to rest by now. 

I still have hope that everyone will be made whole. But as someone who took some lumps defending Top City, I'm pretty disappointed this is still swirling. 

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

We have until 8PM and I am doing paperwork on the side.

Who wants to play? 

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 6.50.55 PM.png

1907651243_tenor(17).gif.5a1d3439d037c608d15c026b4f92634d.gif

41 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

That's what I would like to do actually... I am going down the lists to see who is still an active member here.  So one member of the HOS was floating around four hours ago.  We know where and who he is.  I cannot help but wonder how many of the HOS and PL 'reinvented' themselves. 

652246136_giphy-1(4).gif.f8dbc8d552d5ca9ffeacefe9c4722c5d.gif

But as for this whole situation I really feel for those not made whole. 

Top City presenting his reputation to the Pride..1878445677_200-1(2).gif.6b5c52407bd4d6a534bfaa5f56a44017.gif

Just now, Top City Comics said:

Just now seeing all this...

Wtf..

He decided on the big book...

I just need to get him a SMALL VALUE book or reimburse cash...

What exactly is all this?

Stay cool. Send him the list of the small books now and have him decide. Then you will be removed from the list.

1 minute ago, Top City Comics said:

Just now seeing all this...

Wtf..

He decided on the big book...

I just need to get him a SMALL VALUE book or reimburse cash...

What exactly is all this?

Pay the man 

Like literally I owe a hundred and a half...maybe a bit more on top of the book he already selected..

So, pay it immediately. 

Just trying to get this complete...he picked the book already....

Please note, you will not be removed from the list until Polonsky is whole as well. You were supposed to Paypal him yesterday. He gave you another day and there was no check and no Paypal.