• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

Yes, I have been in contact with Lee and Tim both throughout the day.  Lee will be paid in full before the end of the night, and the check will show up tomorrow for him to rip up.  Tim has selected his big book, and I  just need to make up the difference with cash in the box at this point.  I'm just waiting on his reply on valuation differential.

It will ship tomorrow with cash differential.

18 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

Just now seeing all this...

Wtf..

He decided on the big book...

I just need to get him a SMALL VALUE book or reimburse cash...

What exactly is all this?

This has happened repeatedly in the course of this discussion. 

There’s a lack of developments in this situation and it starts to deteriorate. People start asking questions.  Eventually, someone starts posting screenshots of  Top City’s profile clearly showing that he’s logged in recently. 

And after several minutes or even hours Top City finally posts in the thread acting incredulous and indignant that the discussion has taken a turn. 

Does Top City not get that we can see when he logs into the site and is neglecting this thread?

Is he logging in and checking a bunch of other stuff on the site before coming to this thread?  If he’s as incensed by this nomination as he’s acting I would think checking this thread would be his first priority. 

I just don’t get why this same song-and-dance keeps happening over and over. What is this performance supposed to be accomplishing?

3 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

This has happened repeatedly in the course of this discussion. 

There’s a lack of developments in this situation and it starts to deteriorate. People start asking questions.  Eventually, someone starts posting screenshots of  Top City’s profile clearly showing that he’s logged in recently. 

And after several minutes or even hours Top City finally posts in the thread acting incredulous and indignant that the discussion has taken a turn. 

Does Top City not get that we can see when he logs into the site and is neglecting this thread?

Is he logging in and checking a bunch of other stuff on the site before coming to this thread?  If he’s as incensed by this nomination as he’s acting I would think checking this thread would be his first priority. 

I just don’t get why this same song-and-dance keeps happening over and over. What is this performance supposed to be accomplishing?

1080437997_giphy-2(4).gif.27fa56bc1ca630e8389a86e49f0ee8d9.gif

I will reply to this one shortly...

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Why not pay him.... now?

You are in front of a computer.  You are here.  You are a click away.

Why is there such a holdup? 

Everything is, 'later' or 'soon'. 

You were supposed to pay Lee by 8PM now it is by the end of the night... then what?  Then when?

You are in front of the computer.  Why not pay him now? 

Where’s the fun in that? 😂 

18 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You were supposed to pay Lee by 8PM now it is by the end of the night... then what?  Then when?

And he comes in here with more b.s. and says " what's all this?"  Should I get out the crayons and sketch it out?

And now payment will be " before the end of the night".  Like Buzz said, why not pay him now. He was on here hours ago looking and now acts like this is such a shock. Pay the man. It takes less than a minute.

Other things I have learned tonight.  HOS'r @solarcadet still visits the boards.  

I wonder if he still lies about his father to garner sympathy in deals and things like that.  Years later and we still remember the dirtbag things he did and how he conducted himself.  

@Top City Comics, Adrian... is this how you want everyone to remember you by?  Is that how you want your name passed around the comic book community.  You are on FB.  Many of us are on FB.  You are on eBay.  Most all of us are on eBay.  You are trying to sell on instagram.  Most all of us are on Instagram. 

You can still make this right and you have a chance of coming out of this... but that window is closing quicker than the time frame that you say you are going to pay Lee at. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, Jordysnordy said:

Even if he does make this right, how many here will never deal with him? I think he has managed to put the final nails in his own coffin. I know MY PL has grown by 1.

200-2.gif.9cfed12cb972da7866dbfb7f1eb113a6.gif

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You can still make this right and you have a chance of coming out of this... but that window is closing quicker than the time frame that you say you are going to pay Lee at. 

I dunno.  For anyone that's followed this thread, that window slammed shut at least 10 pages ago.

24 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

Yes, I have been in contact with Lee and Tim both throughout the day.  Lee will be paid in full before the end of the night, and the check will show up tomorrow for him to rip up.  Tim has selected his big book, and I  just need to make up the difference with cash in the box at this point.  I'm just waiting on his reply on valuation differential.

After many excuses and unreasonable delays you finally admitted you made mistakes and now you continue the same pattern.  Do you realize how frustrating this is for the guys you've let down? 

35 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Why not pay him.... now?

You are in front of a computer.  You are here.  You are a click away.

Why is there such a holdup? 

Everything is, 'later' or 'soon'. 

You are in front of the computer.  Why not pay him now? 

Why, because he said 8 PM?  After he demanded to be paid back via check??? That I sent out last week?  I'm not on his schedule, but I have been in communication with him and will paypal him tonight so he can burn the check tomorrow, but I KIND OF NEED HIS PAYPAL ADDRESS BEFORE I CAN PAYPAL HIM...which I requested in the last message to him.

48 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

What are the odds that goes smoothly?