• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You have it... now pay the man. 

He was paid approximately 10 minutes before you posted that comment...but I notice that said paid party is nowhere to be found when it comes to confirming payment / ending this nonsense...

Hopefully he doesn't cash the check at some point too, cause now he's got me by the balls on that whole thing....because of his demand to be paid via paypal AFTER demanding to receive his refund via check....(that I sent out last week)...

10 minutes ago, xvipah said:

AlleyBat is/was pretty persistent, eh?

There are a few "AlleyBats" in the Comics General and Water Cooler belfries.

26 minutes ago, xvipah said:

I do hope this thread carries on for another 1.5 hours or so...

This is the original roper-doper.

It's going the distance, and by the end...everyone is punchy.

11 minutes ago, G G ® ™ said:

Really, all joking aside this is painful to watch.

Adrian/TCC you need to stop this now.

Your best bet to stop the rot is to make people whole right now, then throw yourself at the mercy of the Boards and apologise and promise it will NEVER happen again.

For all the people that post here, there are hundreds more who read these threads and never comment.

You have already lost thousands in future sales.

Do yourself a favour, and do the right thing NOW, unless of course you actually don't give a hoot.

Well meant advice.

Had already done "the right thing" before you posted this, but I appreciate the advice...and I never intended not to.  I sent his payment within minutes of him sending me his PP address in the PM (before posting it here again)....I never had it in the prior PMs as we dealt only by check.

And again...just for the record...the check (his requested form of refund and original payment) was sent last week...so now he technically has 2 refunds.

2 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

Had already done "the right thing" before you posted this, but I appreciate the advice...and I never intended not to.  I sent his payment within minutes of him sending me his PP address in the PM (before posting it here again)....I never had it in the prior PMs as we dealt only by check.

And again...just for the record...the check (his requested form of refund and original payment) was sent last week...so now he technically has 2 refunds.

Adrian, we all make mistakes and bad calls, and I have no ill will against you whatsoever. We all make mistakes, but we all have the capability to make things right.

Learn from this and move on.

Just now, G G ® ™ said:

Adrian, we all make mistakes and bad calls, and I have no ill will against you whatsoever. We all make mistakes, but we all have the capability to make things right.

Learn from this and move on.

Yes, preferably in the direction of my Inbox with a list of raws.

4 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Well, he doesn't have any refund yet, as the payment is "pending". Why is it pending? 

Also, you were sending the check way before last week.

I'm sorry to see these posts, I think many people here were or wanted to give you the benefit of doubt, but instead of taking responsibility, you are still swinging. Accusing Lee of trying to cheat you is really a low blow.

:whatthe:

This really is the thread that keeps on giving, and not in a good way.

14 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

He was paid approximately 10 minutes before you posted that comment...but I notice that said paid party is nowhere to be found when it comes to confirming payment / ending this nonsense...

Hopefully he doesn't cash the check at some point too, cause now he's got me by the balls on that whole thing....because of his demand to be paid via paypal AFTER demanding to receive his refund via check....(that I sent out last week)...

Here's the problem TC.  When you refer to this as nonsense and you post in defiance it's clear you're not sorry for your conduct and you feel put out by all this.  You've done serious damage to your reputation here and it's well deserved.

If he cashes your check I'll happily second your nomination of Polonsky to the probation thread because that's the right thing to do.