• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

Just now, newshane said:

I'm trying so hard for a custom board title! 

I've done my best. 

@Architechtor @admin can you help a brother out? lol :foryou:

Custom Titles?  Bah!  I'm not here to be popular.  :banana:

Just now, Bird said:

you cannot get one by trying...it has to be organic

I know. I'm asking for that which must be given freely and without request or shameful begging. lol 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, namisgr said:

Really?  I'm finding that since last October the US Postal Service has been whoppingly inconsistent with deliveries.  We've been getting holiday cards and time sensitive mail a full month after their relevance date, and standard mail has been all over the place.  Priority Mail hasn't been any better for reliability.  There's been an active effort to strip the Postal Service of resources, and the process has come to roost over the past couple of months.

So while I'm happy to use checks as a buyer to save the seller from PayPal fees and happy to receive them as seller to save said fees, right now might not be the best time to count on them being delivered in a timely fashion.  For important documents, I've been depending on FedEx since the beginning of the new year.

Yup, ComicLink decided to fedex me my last cheque versus USPS priority, as it took 3 weeks to get to be previously. 

48 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

I have got to learn how to speak Canadian.

If you wish to sound like a Quebecois, just add "eh" every so often.

If you wish to sound like an Ontarion, pronounce your "ou"s like "o"s.  "About" becomes "aboat". 

For all regions, just apologize for everything, especially when you're the victim.  Also, talk about hockey and poutine (oddly, pronounced poo-teen and no poe-teen in Ontario).  Remind Americans that any attempts at conquering Canada have always ultimately resulted in disaster.  And then apologize for it.  Lastly, put a tiny Canadian flag on all your luggage so as to not be confused for an American.

Congratulations, you can now speak Canadian.  :whee:

national-flag-canada-lge2-56a0e57f5f9b58eba4b4f422.jpg

Edited by ExNihilo

1 hour ago, ThothAmon said:

Canada!

453C35E4-1E39-4EB4-904F-A614B04E2176.jpeg

young neil gaiman?

All this canada talk, I had to go watch a Bob and Doug...why does american beer have twist off tops? coo-loo-coo-coo coo-loo-coo-coooooo!

4 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

Still pending.

Also a lot of my new friends I have met in the past two weeks are Canadian. Lots of nice people above the border.

I've got a ton of friends in The Great White North.  Absolutely love every single one of them.  Can't wait for the chance to visit them again when global circumstances allow.