• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

Adrian has always been starught as hell with me.  Moving and shaking can cause some balls to get dropped.  Why not respect the hustle, and take the books.  Especially if in same day you clear him to cash it.  Everything up to that point is moot because of okaying the cash checking. .  Once you change your mind after giving him the ok it's simply because you decided everything was not ok.  That put the onus in you.   Had you said "FTS I need my funny books NOW" (which is understandable) then tell him tear up the check before I come at the 6ft8 Gorilla like  spider monkey, then you would be in the right.  

i vote " Yo Adrian" in my best Rocky voice and tell you all now set my people free.    

I'm bored  

Top city you interested in an ultimate Fallout 4? For trade. 

On 12/17/2021 at 6:57 PM, mdean2437 said:

Adrian has always been starught as hell with me.  Moving and shaking can cause some balls to get dropped.  Why not respect the hustle, and take the books.  Especially if in same day you clear him to cash it.  Everything up to that point is moot because of okaying the cash checking. .  Once you change your mind after giving him the ok it's simply because you decided everything was not ok.  That put the onus in you.   Had you said "FTS I need my funny books NOW" (which is understandable) then tell him tear up the check before I come at the 6ft8 Gorilla like  spider monkey, then you would be in the right.  

i vote " Yo Adrian" in my best Rocky voice and tell you all now set my people free.    

I'm bored  

Top city you interested in an ultimate Fallout 4? For trade. 

Just a bit late.  

On 12/18/2021 at 12:31 PM, thehumantorch said:

It’ll never work

Or it'll end with the most convoluted quagmire of a piece of hot garbage movie where they just throw all the characters at you that you can handle and wing it with some low-brow time-travel BS that isn't even believable in the realm of fantasy superhero movies....

On 12/18/2021 at 1:43 PM, Top City Comics said:

Or it'll end with the most convoluted quagmire of a piece of hot garbage movie where they just throw all the characters at you that you can handle and wing it with some low-brow time-travel BS that isn't even believable in the realm of fantasy superhero movies....

1C1764C4-F600-4077-BD22-EC965BE88780.gif.69f091628e717e0f9adb8e5241171bf6.gif

This thread could have it's own movie: the suspense of watching @Funny Books waiting with the e-cheque, well that was edge of the seat stuff! Stephen King could learn a thing or too....and the box scene!!! The box scene with @BuscemasAvengers - I'm putting it as 2nd best box scene behind Seven...I was screaming at the screen 'what's in the box Tim!!!!! What's in the box!!!!'

This was an amazing ride, I think I need to lie down now!

Seriously though, condolences to both gentlemen, comic buying is meant to be a source of joy and pleasure...it's not meant to steal hours and days and weeks of your life and inject stress and brooding. Those books will be forever stained with the awful experience you both suffered.

Edited by SP1dxor