• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

So... it's 8PM... 

What's up with that? 

BewitchedHeavenlyAmericanshorthair-max-1mb.gif

It is 8:04 and I have not been paid.

Adrian, please paypal me, and I will inform the thread when the check arrives or paypal.

2 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

It is 8:04 and I have not been paid.

Adrian, please paypal me, and I will inform the thread when the check arrives or paypal.

Why not just call him?  His number is listed on his Facebook page for the business.

https://www.facebook.com/topcitycomics1/

In the meantime, I want to see some data type thing with all of the people on the list. 

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, thehumantorch said:

There really should be a column for Dylan Destroys The CGC Universe

He almost made the cut... but I figured he was included in Locked Poofed and Pernts.  If he were to reach Caltopia status he would definitely have earned his own column.   There is one category that bothers me that I need to change.  It should say, "The Banned Played On" 

Because some people come back even though they were given the boot. 

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

Top city  last visited 29 minutes ago.  

That's what I would like to do actually... I am going down the lists to see who is still an active member here.  So one member of the HOS was floating around four hours ago.  We know where and who he is.  I cannot help but wonder how many of the HOS and PL 'reinvented' themselves.