• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nominating Top City Comics
12 12

891 posts in this topic

Just now, DR.X said:

Here it comes.

Wanna see what I just put together while this has been going on and I have been semi watching dateline? 

Just now, xvipah said:

I do hope this thread carries on for another 1.5 hours or so...

I need entertainment until the last episode of WandaVision is live.

I am going to take a nap... 

Oh, and I sent your Lego figures out this afternoon. 

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:
3 minutes ago, Top City Comics said:

I never gave a holy he ll about his paypal address when he was screaming to be paid by check.

Here it comes.

Just now, mattn792 said:

Former Dateline Reporter Chris Hansen Charged With Bouncing Checks |  TVNewser

In the same ballpark... I put some numbers together.   Most of the HOS has the good sense to leave Dodge.  In many cases they leave before they are even nominated.  However, @solarcadet and @Chip Cataldo still float around with Chip "gracing" us with his presence today.   The only issues are that there are a few people that are known to constantly create shills and I suspect a couple of people are still 'around'.   

Then there are the wayward children which are somewhat unknown like @Dad&Son-migration but they came back and reinvented themselves as @Red_Hood

All I know is that it is March... and it is kind of shilly out with a touch of scam. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-04 at 10.32.40 PM.png

45 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

Paypal.jpg.49a42f806f5e73c396533a009c0e5172.jpg

24 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Is that a lower case l?  Or an upper case I?  The email address is literally illegible.

YEAH!.......How the hell is he supposed to send a Paypal refund to that address???

Edited by Domo Arigato

4 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:
33 minutes ago, Polonsky said:

Paypal.jpg.c7cc9f0a2416b6b602a3d2574d55450c.jpg

12 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

Is that a lower case l?  Or an upper case I?  The email address is literally illegible.

YEAH!.......How the hell is he supposed to send a Paypal refund to that address???

Haha, didn't know TCC needed to successfully complete a CAPTCHA to issue payment.  :roflmao:

Really, all joking aside this is painful to watch.

Adrian/TCC you need to stop this now.

Your best bet to stop the rot is to make people whole right now, then throw yourself at the mercy of the Boards and apologise and promise it will NEVER happen again.

For all the people that post here, there are hundreds more who read these threads and never comment.

You have already lost thousands in future sales.

Do yourself a favour, and do the right thing NOW, unless of course you actually don't give a hoot.

Well meant advice.