• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AFFORDABLE EARLY RAW SILVER FOR SALE (MORE BOOKS ADDED)
3 3

160 posts in this topic

I want to be fair to everyone involved.  It was my error for throwing up the wrong photo.  DJOHNSON321 took either the Avengers 20 listing  or the photo of the 21 7.5 copy.  I think he gets his pick of either one.

The 7.5 copy of the 21 is sold to DJOHNSON321

INVOICES SENT FOR PREVIOUS SALES. 

THREAD STILL ACTIVE FEEL FREE TO BUY AND MAKE OFFERS.

MORE BOOKS POSTED NEXT WEEK.

SUMMARY OF WHAT’S LEFT

PAGE 1           ADVENTURE #288                                      5.0       $32

ATOM #3                                                       3.5       $20

MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #81            7.0       $85

PAGE 2           MY GREATEST ADVENTURE #84           5.0       $30

SUPERMAN LOIS LANE #71                     5.0       $35

PAGE 4           DETECTIVE #356                                         7.0       $40 

PAGE 5          BRAVE & BOLD #55                                   6.5       $30

BRAVE & BOLD #56                                   6.5       $30

FLASH #150                                                  6.5/7    $45

PAGE 6           FLASH #166                                                  5.5       $20     

FLASH #172                                                  5.5       $20     

I

Edited by GAFLASH