• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ENDED

24 posts in this topic

-25 is just too cold, can't be done.

So I guess I will do an Auction.

I have 24 raw books and 2 CGC slabs that I am putting up for a lot Auctions.  I will post the list along with the opening bid / rules, and a group pic and some scans.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people or I have you on ignore, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales. Also can accept Venmo, Money Orders, Bank Certified checks, Bitcoin, Ether.

Shipping and insurance is $15 per auction, books will be shipped US Postal Priority medium flat rate box with $50 insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

I cannot hold these books to combine shipping with another sale, as the lot will fill a flat rate box like a sow belly.

I can purchase insurance beyond the $50 for the shipment, at the cost of the actual cost of the insurance paid by the buyer.

These books I will not accept any returns on, bid accordingly and safely.  Every book listed here has been graded by me or CGC, and my honest opinion is given.

If you wish to bid, you must post a bid in the thread, bids by PM, email, text, etc. do not count.  The only valid bid is a post in this thread.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

Auction Lot for the night of 2/14/2021 ending at midnight:

Title  #     Grade  Page Quality

Frankenstein 4 -- 8.0 OW
Adventure Into Fear 16 -- 8.5 W
Creepy 25 -- 6.0 CROW
Vampirella 6 -- 7.5 CROW
Adventure Into Fear 15 -- 7.5 OW
TOD 43 -- 9.0 W
Weird War 14 -- 7.5 OW
Adventure Into the UNknown 5 -- 1.8 Light Tan to OW
Tales of the Unexpected 54 -- 7.0 OW
WWBN 24 -- 9.2 OW
Creepy 28 -- 7.5 OW
Swampthing 5 -- 6.5 OW
Adventure Into Fear 27 -- 8.5 OW
Strange Adventures 216 -- 4.5 CROW
The Shadow 3 -- 8.0 OW
Witching Hour 25 -- 8.5 OW
Mystery in Space 112 -- 8.0 OW
JIM 78 -- 2.0 OW
Creepy 107 -- 6.5 OW
Creepy 76 -- 4.5 OW
Creepy 64 -- 4.0 CROW
Marvel Super Special 11 -- 8.5 OWW
TOD 60 -  CGC 9.6 W
TOD 65 - CGC 9.6 W 

Most of these books have been listed in one or more of my sales threads before; here they are now in an auction lot available for next to nothing.

Opening Bid for the auction lot is $5 / BIN for the lot is $500

Auction ends TONIGHT at midnight Central time sharp.  Any bid ON or AFTER the auction end time does not count.  Stated another way, if you place a bid at midnight it is too late, the auction will have ended.
This is determined by hovering over the time stamp of a post, it clearly shows the exact minute of the post and thus if a post is too late.

Thanks, and stay warm.

IMG_20210214_165655.jpg

scan408.jpg

scan409.jpg

scan410.jpg

scan411.jpg

scan412.jpg

scan413.jpg

Edited by Warren Oates