• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April HA 2021
2 2

351 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Brian Peck said:

Lobo #2 splash went for just under $16K with the price of the cover yesterday I expected more. 

Many more Biz Lobo pieces in the upcoming HA auction, including another cover.  Perhaps the sudden availability of upcoming pages tempered the result of this splash.

Edited by jjonahjameson11

7 minutes ago, fsumavila said:

I thought $10K would get that page -- WAY OFF! my goodness the prices in this auction are bonkers

I was going to bid on that page at that rate. I thought I was going to win it at that. Pushing $20k with the juice is mind boggling. It's just a panel page, and it's not even from Cockrum's early X-Men run.

In my opinion, prices realized continue to be insane on most of the items. Prices have shot up so much in such a short amount of time. Who are the people paying that are paying these prices? Are most people going into debt over these wins?

1 minute ago, KingOfRulers said:

Are most people going into debt over these wins?

Everyone's in debt already.

Until people see prices going down, no need to get off the train.

I really wanted the Golden X-Men page. I thought it would go high but it went more than I wanted to pay. Key piece!

The Larsen page didn't surprise me. Basically a cover without all the stats.

2 minutes ago, sfilosa said:

Everyone's in debt already.

Until people see prices going down, no need to get off the train.

I really wanted the Golden X-Men page. I thought it would go high but it went more than I wanted to pay. Key piece!

The Larsen page didn't surprise me. Basically a cover without all the stats.

Everyone's in debt already? o.O