• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April HA 2021
2 2

351 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Brian Peck said:

Lobo #2 splash went for just under $16K with the price of the cover yesterday I expected more. 

So did I.  As the owner of the issue 1 page 1 splash I was hoping for more.  Although this price is still healthy.

Ok, I'm actually supposed to be more knowledgeable about Bisley Lobo than the average collector but this "commission" confused me:

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/simon-bisley-lobo-illustration-original-art-undated-/a/7242-94034.s?ic4=ListView-ShortDescription-071515

It's nice but I did't think it was 10K nice.  Was this actually published?

Malvin

2 hours ago, fsumavila said:

Was way out of my league on most lots I was eyeing, and came up short on a couple of Byrne FF pages. But, I did nab the Ghost Rider #20 cover by Wagner. Actually surprised I got it for less than 10k consider the current market insanity. :takeit:

Congrats man 🎈 

I've been out of the game for quit a few years.  I attempted to jump back in with a run at either of the Charest pieces.  I gave up at $9500 on the first and decided to throw all my powder at the second to no avail.  It didn't seem like the other bidder was going to back down.  Prices are quite astonishing nowadays.

On 4/1/2021 at 12:49 PM, Matches_Malone said:

Zecks Kravens Last Hunt page sold for $28,800 with the Juice. I just sold that piece for $7K during ComicArtLive Con back in October.  Great flip!. Nice profit in just 6 months. :flipbait:

Congrats to the seller.  

Funny thing is that I received multiple emails saying that I had it over priced at $7K  (:

I was watching that auction...checked it again today and saw this attached to it:

1552815410_ScreenShot2021-04-02at6_38_22PM.png.8a76296f211992acd8172f9bf33570b4.png

Looks like it just resold....for a much higher number. 

7 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

I was watching that auction...checked it again today and saw this attached to it:

1552815410_ScreenShot2021-04-02at6_38_22PM.png.8a76296f211992acd8172f9bf33570b4.png

Good grief....we have some buyers under a spell. Good for sellers!

9 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

Its a really nice page but not in the top ten of the panel pages from the six issue story arc.

Just now, Brian Peck said:

Its a really nice page but not in the top ten of the panel pages from the six issue story arc.

It's nice, for sure, I picked the page I kept over that one though. 

33 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Wonder if there will be any interest in this piece coming up in the next HA auction

Screen Shot 2021-04-02 at 9.15.08 PM.png

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it will attract a lot of attention.