• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April HA 2021
2 2

351 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2021 at 11:04 PM, tth2 said:

lol

There you go Tim @vodou....   They are broken out completely now and getting their own signatures.   

1 hour ago, Bronty said:

There you go Tim @vodou....   They are broken out completely now and getting their own signatures.   

I look forward to the many hours I'll save in not having to scroll and scroll and scroll.

Now if they can just get rid of all of the Garfield auctions.

1 hour ago, vodou said:

Are we still talking about stupid video games? ;) 

One man's stupid...

Besides, at this point, I have to see how much mileage I can get out of twisting Tim's panties into a bunch ;)

Edited by Bronty

Personally I think it is a good move by HA.  There is some overlap between Comic, Comic Art, and Game collectors but probably more that don’t overlap the three.  Buy pulling it out, you don’t bog down non-game collectors. With all the game stuff.  Sure you can use the filters but they only work once and item is categorized. 

5 hours ago, batman_fan said:

Personally I think it is a good move by HA.  There is some overlap between Comic, Comic Art, and Game collectors but probably more that don’t overlap the three.  Buy pulling it out, you don’t bog down non-game collectors. With all the game stuff.  Sure you can use the filters but they only work once and item is categorized. 

oh for sure.   I don't know anyone that's not in favor of it on either side of the fence.   It was ok in the short term but time to move past it.

Edited by Bronty

On 4/6/2021 at 12:24 PM, Bronty said:

I meant retail items, but sure.   

I'm not sure if its shifting tastes so much as the kids that grew up with the illegible 90s garbage comics - books so bad you couldn't read them... guess what, they didn't read them.

What are you talking about?

👋💦

8642E02B-4AF5-4B7D-93BB-F1A66AEA01BB.jpeg