• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

April HA 2021
2 2

351 posts in this topic

On 3/1/2021 at 3:56 PM, Will_K said:

I'm surprised noone has mentioned this...

The display for My Tracked Lots is messed up (too narrow). 

When using My Tracked Lots | Auction Previews, also too narrow.  And then when trying to order by Opens for Internet Bidding, it goes back to My Tracked Lots | Current Auctions.

I noticed it before the weekend and just notified HA.

It looks like HA went back to the previous format with tabs across the top of the screen.  I guess HA will revisit the other format later.

3 hours ago, NinjaSealed said:

Looking at the lots and placing my tracking bids now and.......WOW. This auction is packed with awesome pieces. I can’t remember seeing this many A level panel pages in one auction in quite a while.

Thanks for the reminder, I just placed mine!

Malvin

22 minutes ago, GreatEscape said:

Perhaps, something modest and unassuming...?

1307299292_MonaLisaLobo.jpg.fae822678d605759dd08f78bfe1e8a90.jpg

I really want to laugh at this post because it's hilarious and perfect, and I appreciated the effort of adding the CAF page on the tablet...but, alas, I am unable to do anything but simply "like" it now. 

I am also going to give you credit for the lady on the right checking out Zillow or AirBNB on her phone and pretending to take a pic....even if that wasn't your doing. You get those points too!

3 hours ago, GreatEscape said:

Perhaps, something modest and unassuming...?

1307299292_MonaLisaLobo.jpg.fae822678d605759dd08f78bfe1e8a90.jpg

I appreciate the effort as well but I remain completely intrigued why someone takes an asymmetrical cover and frames it asymmetrically like that. Its genius or crazy, not sure which.