• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books submitted and received at CGC in Sep / Oct, still not graded.
1 1

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I've got 8 Modern, 6 Value books submitted in either Sep or Oct that were received by CGC and not graded.  Nothing special on orders, no sign, pressing etc...  Still not processed.  Others submitted since have been done and even returned to me.  Is this typical ?  Did CGC loose comics during that time frame?  Any information would be great.

• Administrator

Hello, all of these invoices are currently with CCS for pressing.  Right now regular pressing is running about 98 business days.  These invoices have been here under 60 business days so it will be probably another 4-5 weeks until they finish with pressing and move over to CGC to start grading.

Thanks!

On 2/17/2021 at 4:57 AM, Gabriel626 said:

Hi, I've got 8 Modern, 6 Value books submitted in either Sep or Oct that were received by CGC and not graded.  Nothing special on orders, no sign, pressing etc...  Still not processed.  Others submitted since have been done and even returned to me.  Is this typical ?  Did CGC loose comics during that time frame?  Any information would be great.

So no pressing, but are currently with CCS for pressing?  Did you not request or pay for this service?

On 2/18/2021 at 1:15 PM, steveinthecity said:

So no pressing, but are currently with CCS for pressing?  Did you not request or pay for this service?

On 2/18/2021 at 12:46 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Hello, all of these invoices are currently with CCS for pressing.  Right now regular pressing is running about 98 business days.  These invoices have been here under 60 business days so it will be probably another 4-5 weeks until they finish with pressing and move over to CGC to start grading.

Thanks!

On 2/18/2021 at 1:15 PM, steveinthecity said:

ok, I looked up the orders.  We did order CCS pressing.  I wasn't aware it would take this long since we are getting some back faster.  Thanks for the research.