• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Package Receiving time CGC ?

21 posts in this topic

Question, how long does it take for CGC to recieve the books? I shipped books to CGC to be graded. Tracking says they were delivered 2 weeks ago but CGC website has nothing after 2 weeks. How do i know it even got there? Not complaining , just asking ,  new to this , what's the time for submissions that you receive to be logged in. 2 weeks seems excessive since it could have delivered to wrong spot and i would have no clue  but mabye thats normal.also paid for fasttrack. Didnt think it would take longer to get recieved in then the fast track grading time,  Thanks 

• Administrator

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.  Processing of orders generally runs 2-15 business days from delivery depending on submission volume.  We are currently processing deliveries that arrived the week of: 1-25-21.

Private Signings: If your submission was delivered to the CGC facility on or before the Cut-off date it will qualify for the signing event even if it is not processed into the system until after the cutoff date. 

You will receive an automated email notification to alert you of your new submission once it has been processed.   After processing you may begin tracking the progress of your orders online via the Submission Tracking feature.

Sign into your account at our website

Click the MY CGC logo in the upper right

Choose MY SUBMISSIONS

Click the VIEW STATUS button

Thank you for your patience while we work to process shipments as quickly and safely as possible.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:39 AM, Dimez said:

My last submission took 18 days from when usps tracking posted the item as delivered until the day CGC displayed it as received. Busy times

I am still waiting for my shipment to show up on my account.  I submitted one card with the standard tier.  I was wondering if this time counts towards the 25 day turnaround time or if it just starts after they put it in their system.

On 5/17/2021 at 8:55 AM, J RANDALL said:

What's the timeframe now?  My books have been there since April 20th and still not showing received.

Mine was delivered april 21st..and still no receiving ..I inquired about it and they said 15-30 days..I suspect it's going to be a lot longer

Until they open the box, they dont know anything about your submission..so fast track would only start once they open your submission...so yeah...you, as well as everyone else is looking at an extra month just off the top..and if it's april 12th that is just opening ..actually looking at an extra 5 weeks..(excluding signature service, as long as you remember to put the initials of the artist on the box) 

Edited by Ed Hanes

"Turnaround times reflect the estimated number of working days to complete a submission delivered to our facility today. Turnaround times are estimates only and are NOT guaranteed. Due to high submission volumes, there may be a delay in opening incoming packages. Certain grading tiers are currently experiencing significant delays."

The TAT is supposed to start when they get the package. Not when they mark it as RECEIVED.

On 5/28/2021 at 9:19 AM, J RANDALL said:

My books finally got logged in.  They were received on April 20

That’s good news, my stuff got there on the 28th. Hopefully this is the week lmao. 

21 hours ago, J RANDALL said:

Now I'm still waiting for my books that were received by them on May 6th.  This is crazy that it's taking almost 7 weeks now to show as received.  They still show they're going through the books dropped off on April 26th.

still not showing in system dropped on CGC dock May 4th 1Z222E910399161315

1 hour ago, Courageous Cat said:

still not showing in system dropped on CGC dock May 4th 1Z222E910399161315

Mine were delivered May 3rd showed up this morning scheduled for grading so I would assume the 4th should be the next day or so.

Edited by billsid
spelling