• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(Sold) X-Men 107 9.2 and 9.4
1 1

15 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have two books maybe some here might want to add to their already awesome X-Men collection. Priced less than recent sales and of course no sales tax. 

I will sell to any board member. 1st posted I'll Take It gets the book. Paypal only. The address I ship to must match the address on the paypal account. I can only ship to the US on this. Refunds accepted if notified within 2 days of delivery. I ship within 24 hours of payment and send tracking info to buyer. Shipping is 10.00 USPS boxed priority mail. Very securely packaged.

X-Men 107 9.2 White pages - 270.00 ( most recent in 2020 - 290.00, 319.00).

X-Men 107 9.4 White pages 390.00 ( most recent sales 421.00, 408.00)

Books were graded in 2020 and was only handled out of the bag to take the scans so the cases are flawless. To save anyone interested time the price is firm because everytime I sell a book it suddenly begins to get hot.

Thank you

1941.jpg

1943.jpg

Edited by Professor Chaos

7 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

No way???????????? This is a joke right? I'm pretty sure it is but I'm still searching the internet to be sure.

"To save anyone interested time the price is firm because every time I sell a book it suddenly begins to get hot."

That's a great line. It happens to me so often...

lol

It's kind of funny, but I stopped worrying about leaving $$$ on the table when I bought my dream book right before it popped. It's nuts but I paid over guide when I bought this mega key and drove 16 hours to get it in person. That and the fact that I showed it to dealers at shows months after the deal and multiple folks said they remember this book and said they passed on it (which made me doubt that I made a good move, but I bought it more because I loved it so I decided to keep it)

I am sure glad I kept it. Now it's about 9X what I paid for it...
I wonder if that is why I don't hear from this seller any more. lol!

2 hours ago, Neurosis138 said:

It's a joke

You.............. 

6 hours ago, Wally's Comics said:

"To save anyone interested time the price is firm because every time I sell a book it suddenly begins to get hot."

That's a great line. It happens to me so often...

lol

I have the power to make a book go up in value..........sell it.

3 hours ago, Wally's Comics said:

It's kind of funny, but I stopped worrying about leaving $$$ on the table when I bought my dream book right before it popped. It's nuts but I paid over guide when I bought this mega key and drove 16 hours to get it in person. That and the fact that I showed it to dealers at shows months after the deal and multiple folks said they remember this book and said they passed on it (which made me doubt that I made a good move, but I bought it more because I loved it so I decided to keep it)

I am sure glad I kept it. Now it's about 9X what I paid for it...
I wonder if that is why I don't hear from this seller any more. lol!

Oh do tell, do tell. If not the grade at least the book.

Edited by Professor Chaos

2 hours ago, Professor Chaos said:

You.............. 

I have the power to make a book go up in value..........sell it.

Oh do tell, do tell. If not the grade at least the book.

IMG_1263.JPG.b5a1370734a1bf1ebb5952d23f0d562f.JPG

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

Edited by Wally's Comics
Add Hearts!