• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Supergirl Casted!

16 posts in this topic

Since we already have Melissa Benoist and Grant Gustin as the TV versions of Flash and Supergirl respectively, are we suposed to assume that the DCEU movie versions of these 2 characters as played by Sasha Calle and Ezra Miller completely different characters or just darker versions of the same characters?  ???

As for holding onto the Action 252's, shouldn't the long running Supergirl TV series already did a lot of hyping up the prices on this book already, or ongoing TV series just doesnt have the same impact on prices as standalone movies?  hm  (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine

1 hour ago, lou_fine said:

Since we already have Melissa Benoist and Grant Gustin as the TV versions of Flash and Supergirl respectively, are we suposed to assume that the DCEU movie versions of these 2 characters as played by Sasha Calle and Ezra Miller completely different characters or just darker versions of the same characters?  ???

As for holding onto the Action 252's, shouldn't the long running Supergirl TV series already did a lot of hyping up the prices on this book already, or ongoing TV series just doesnt have the same impact on prices as standalone movies?  hm  (shrug)

I thought the answer to that would be obvious 🤷‍♂️. TV shows are definitely impactful, but isn’t like every major jump usually due to movies? 🤔

11 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

I thought the answer to that would be obvious 🤷‍♂️. TV shows are definitely impactful, but isn’t like every major jump usually due to movies? 🤔

Which is then usually followed by the usual drop off in prices after the hype of the announcement wears off and is usually already on the downside by the time the movie hits the silver screen.  :p

2 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Which is then usually followed by the usual drop off in prices after the hype of the announcement wears off and is usually already on the downside by the time the movie hits the silver screen.  :p

I try to stay more optimistic than you lol. Anyway, what you’re saying generally happens with villains, not soo much heroes.

5 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Anyway, what you’re saying generally happens with villains, not soo much heroes.

When did Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Starlord, Aquaman, gang from Star Wars, etc. bcome villains and when did Venom become a hero?  hm  lol

4 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

When did Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, Starlord, Aquaman, gang from Star Wars, etc. bcome villains and when did Venom become a hero?  hm  lol

Well Venom is an Anti-Hero 😁. Star Wars is soooo hot!

Edited by LDarkseid1

39 minutes ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Star Wars is soooo hot!

Except for the fact that I believe the prices on them have dropped significantly in price from a few years ago when Star Wars 1 in CGC 9.8 was easily going for a few thousand dollars, and something which is most probably not happening anymore after that initial hype.  (shrug)

Edited by lou_fine

51 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Except for the fact that I believe the prices on them have dropped significantly in price from a few years ago when Star Wars 1 in CGC 9.8 was easily going for a few thousand dollars, and something which is most probably not happening anymore after that initial hype.  (shrug)

I don’t remember 9.8’s going for that much, but it’s super hot right now. Last few sales.

C709677F-38FB-4831-B8F1-AEA9E289AB24.jpeg

Edited by LDarkseid1

38 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Awesome,  She looks great

Yeah I mean I’ve honestly never heard of her, but I’m open to anyone taking on any role. See if they’re solid once I’ve seen the movie. Her excitement when she finds out she was casted was priceless though lol.

43 minutes ago, lou_fine said:

Wasn't both Wonder Woman movies done by the same --script writing team, although I believe Patty jenkins and Geoff Johns just came in to finished off the writing chores on the first WW movie after the first --script writer left?  hm  (shrug)

Patty Jenkins directed WW I.  Patty Jenkins wrote the -script for WW II.  She's clearly a better director than screen writer.