Is it possible for an Admin to unlock my old 200+ post sales thread so I can edit the first post?
2 2

10 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2021 at 7:42 PM, WernerVonDoom said:

The last post was in January 2020.

I hope so.

It doesn't seem to be locked at least it doesn't say it's locked and I can hit reply without a message. Why do you think it's locked?

4 hours ago, cgcmod11 said:

It doesn't seem to be locked at least it doesn't say it's locked and I can hit reply without a message. Why do you think it's locked?

I think what WVD means is that he wants to edit the first post but can't. You can't edit posts that are over a year old. 

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I think what WVD means is that he wants to edit the first post but can't. You can't edit posts that are over a year old. 

Yep, that's what I meant. I'd rather keep the old thread going than re-load all of the photos.

1 hour ago, WernerVonDoom said:

Yep, that's what I meant. I'd rather keep the old thread going than re-load all of the photos.

Yes, you can't currently do that I'm afraid Werner. Unless admin can do something for you, a new thread might be your best bet. 

4 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Ah, I can't do that. Only an Admin can, sorry.

4 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Ah, I can't do that. Only an Admin can, sorry.

No problem. Do you think an Admin will see it here? Or should I request it some other way? Thanks

I'll post a note in the moderator section, but that doesn't guarantee anything. It's like chicken soup, it can't hurt;)

Actually now that I think about it...when the Corona Virus thread's name was changed, it was a big deal, so maybe follow the other suggestions and cut and paste. I think the thread had to be under the Admin's name.

Edited by skypinkblu
41 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I'll post a note in the moderator section, but that doesn't guarantee anything. It's like chicken soup, it can't hurt;)

Actually now that I think about it...when the Corona Virus thread's name was changed, it was a big deal, so maybe follow the other suggestions and cut and paste. I think the thread had to be under the Admin's name.

That's too bad - guess I have to reload everything. Thanks for letting me know.