• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics I have never seen before
3 3

17 posts in this topic

These are mostly comics I have never even seen a picture before. If you have them, please post a pic. Thanx.

Puzzle Fun (centaur)

Salerno Carnival of comics

Superman workbook (For some reason I only see slabbed copies. Does anyone have a raw copy?)

All Comics (Chicago nite)

Black.Out (centaur) Someone showed a copy on here once but I have never seen one for sale.

Diary secrets No number 25c giant

Mickey Malone

Treasure comics 324 pages (I have only seen this in the Gerber and no where else)

Thanx guys!! I can't believe it!! That is the first unslabbed copy of superman workbook I have ever seen. I don't know why everyone slabs them.

Thanx Dr. Love,  I thought it was a giant from the cover price. I have never seen one for sale ever!!

Buttock, I can guess easily guess what the Puzzle fun has inside but what is inside Black out? Isn't Black out the most difficult of the comics corporation booklets to find?

15 hours ago, Bo_Hogg1 said:

Thanx guys!! I can't believe it!! That is the first unslabbed copy of superman workbook I have ever seen. I don't know why everyone slabs them.

Thanx Dr. Love,  I thought it was a giant from the cover price. I have never seen one for sale ever!!

Buttock, I can guess easily guess what the Puzzle fun has inside but what is inside Black out? Isn't Black out the most difficult of the comics corporation booklets to find?

I wouldn't even know where to start speculating on which is the easiest to find.  I know I got a few of them from the Southern States find by David Alexander, but I haven't bothered to look for them since then.  

Mine are buried somewhere in the basement, but here's a thread I started about them that shows scans and some descriptions of the interiors along with the history behind them.  

On 2/21/2021 at 4:26 PM, Robot Man said:

Now, that is cool! I have never seen that one at all. Is it oversized? Blank inside? 

I bought one from Sol Harrison along with 4 of the US Navy giveaways.  I believe they were connected in that the recruits who were basically illiterate would read the dumb-downed comics and then use the workbook to record answers.

On 2/21/2021 at 5:33 PM, Robot Man said:

Here is my copy. It most certainly is a 100 page giant. Only one I’ve ever had. Mine appears to start out as a romance book with at least one Baker story. Rest of the book is Mopsy (which ain’t bad either). There is also another teen age story by Lilly Rene. 

CF0268EB-FC34-4B02-A814-65D0DC936BB4.jpeg

10A23EDC-BF9B-440D-9E72-E9763EF8C2CA.jpeg

Now that is a great cover