• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eniac, how do we feel about this methodology?
1 1

326 posts in this topic

On 3/7/2021 at 7:13 PM, awakeintheashes said:

You can still pre-order issue 3 & 4 at TFAW and maybe some other online stores that participate. 

On 3/7/2021 at 7:22 PM, BrooksR said:

Good call, thanks! I just preordered 2-4 on tfaw. Maybe I can read #1 online somewhere?

Dang,  any way to get the 2nd anywhere now?

10 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Dang,  any way to get the 2nd anywhere now?

I just pre-ordered last night #2 and #3 (1st Print) from a shop.  I have not seen anywhere with "Not 1st Print" of them yet.  Also ordered Tankers.

On 3/14/2021 at 8:35 PM, BrooksR said:

I talked to a different employee at my lcs (one of the stores that carry bad idea) and she said their experience hasn’t been positive so far. They are frustrated that their full order wasn’t fulfilled and they haven’t yet been able to get more. She said it’s difficult to try to explain to customers. 

This distribution experiment seemed from the start like it would go bad (for individual stores, or in general) pretty rapidly if/when something went wrong in the process...

I'm rooting against this title and company. :sumo:

I don't like it. No sir.

I think someday we'll mention Bad Idea in the same breath as DC's split with Diamond and 'rona as contributing factors in the burst bubble. Just like we talked about Marvel's bankruptcy and Valiant's sale to Acclaim.  :tonofbricks:

Edited by oldmilwaukee6er