• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eniac, how do we feel about this methodology?
1 1

326 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, gradejunky said:

I just got my one copy 1st print and it is borderline 9.9.  I have slabbed a few 9.9 comics that I called as being such and this copy is very close.  I would not doubt that we should see a fair number hit that mark.

Definitely. It's similar production quality to Valiant's prestige books, and a good number of those have been graded 9.9

8 hours ago, gradejunky said:

I just got my one copy 1st print and it is borderline 9.9.  I have slabbed a few 9.9 comics that I called as being such and this copy is very close.  I would not doubt that we should see a fair number hit that mark.

No way you can call a 9.9.  Not possible. Its a gift grade.

1 hour ago, Mirkinator said:

LCS came through alright.  I didnt see any others available on the wall but had one waiting in my box after emailing them yesterday.  Seems these are already booming on ebay

9A88C19D-F179-4D71-81C1-8AF608191C94.jpeg

Did they have any Tankers waiting for you? Any of those on the wall? 

1 hour ago, awakeintheashes said:

Did they have any Tankers waiting for you? Any of those on the wall? 

Jetpack comics is the only one I found still taking preorders - Limit of one though: Tankers #1 - Jetpack Comics & Games

2 hours ago, Mirkinator said:

LCS came through alright.  I didnt see any others available on the wall but had one waiting in my box after emailing them yesterday.  Seems these are already booming on ebay

9A88C19D-F179-4D71-81C1-8AF608191C94.jpeg

None at my LCS but I was able to get a preorder online.  Get them next Monday.    These are already 30 bucks.  

How's the story..... No spoilers please. 

21 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

None at my LCS but I was able to get a preorder online.  Get them next Monday.    These are already 30 bucks.  

How's the story..... No spoilers please. 

I have been enjoying it and looking forward to the next issues.  I can't say its ground breaking story telling, but its certainly keeping my attention and the premise is a good start.  Quality of the print is top notch as well, similar to those DC cardstocks you would commonly see 9.9 and 10.0's with. Art is solid.. 

Not sure how far we are going to get with the run half done now.  Im assuming some regular ongoing series to follow.

Edited by Mirkinator

On 2/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, awakeintheashes said:

Pretty sure Bad Idea has lost a lot of good will. To say that my interest in this story, and the rest of their lineup, has plummeted would be an understatement. 

Hi, I don’t follow moderns much, just curious what they did? Thanks

Missed first edition of eniac and was never going to pay more than cover for the none  first print like people are trying on eBay. So forbidden planet was my friend and just had to wait for them to get them in...today was that day and also got tankers #1 as it looks interesting 

8D364C19-59E6-425E-AB51-57F3E7F14223.jpeg

3 hours ago, Archaeos said:

Missed first edition of eniac and was never going to pay more than cover for the none  first print like people are trying on eBay. So forbidden planet was my friend and just had to wait for them to get them in...today was that day and also got tankers #1 as it looks interesting 

8D364C19-59E6-425E-AB51-57F3E7F14223.jpeg

How’d you get TWO tankers? My LCS wont let me have two of anything Bad Idea. And from that article link (ty oldmil) looks like thats grounds for being dropped. 

Also if anyone has read it yet, please lets us know what you think (spoiler free ofc)

Edited by Mirkinator