• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please remove 1 Detective 31 from CGC census
2 2

7 posts in this topic

• Administrator
On 4/12/2021 at 2:52 PM, Gotham Kid said:

@Matt G

in case you didn't see my post (Posted February 20 in the preRobin thread)

Hello @Gotham Kid,

Can you please provide the page that the post is on? Please note that our graders typically want the label to be sent to our office in order to remove books from the census.

@Matt G

First slab

det1.15795a.jpg

Second time slab

21936627%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

Third time slabbed

det1.18379.jpg

Please remove CGC # 0701974001 and update CGC census for Detective 31.

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/0701974001/

Edited by Gotham Kid

• Administrator
21 hours ago, Gotham Kid said:

@Matt G

First slab

det1.15795a.jpg

Second time slab

21936627%5D&call=url%5Bfile:product.chai

Third time slabbed

det1.18379.jpg

Please remove CGC # 0701974001 and update CGC census for Detective 31.

https://www.cgccomics.com/certlookup/0701974001/

Hello @Gotham Kid,

Thank you for providing the images and the "Detective" work. Unfortunately, I have been informed that we are not able to remove the book from the Census without receiving the physical certification label. While we want the census to be 100% accurate, we must ask that all labels be returned to allow us to verify the authenticity of the label and remove from the census.

17 hours ago, Matt G said:

Hello @Gotham Kid,

Thank you for providing the images and the "Detective" work. Unfortunately, I have been informed that we are not able to remove the book from the Census without receiving the physical certification label. While we want the census to be 100% accurate, we must ask that all labels be returned to allow us to verify the authenticity of the label and remove from the census.

Yeah. And check it for resto as well. One of these pictures is not like the other. No way this is blue. Go from 1.0 to 1.8? Plus going from "Cover detached" to "Tape on interior cover" I sort of get. But there must be some color touch here. Maybe the book was pressed but that wouldn't account for the disappearance of the serious gouge between "No." and "31" to suddenly vanish especially when I can see with my naked eye color touch. Plus some other magically disappearing nicks and cuts along the top of the book.

1.png

2.png

Edited by Randall Ries