• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze X-Men!
2 2

295 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, rexinnih said:

I'm so glad that I made an effort to work on a complete 94 - 143 (decided to stop when Byrne left) and a few scattered keys after that. 

It's a run I've completed (nearly) and sold off (stupidly) multiple times. I may be priced out now; the books I've posted above might be it for me unless I find more below-market readers.

These all bring back memories... I had a goal of collecting every appearance of the New X-Men. Back then, that might have been 200 books - now, it would probably be 20,000.

I remember going through Fantaco's X-Men Chronicles in 1982 to make a full list. Back then, the tough books were thing like The Uncanny X-Men at the State Fair of Texas, which was a whopping $15 in the guides, and incredibly hard to find for me in Canada. Flash forward 40 years, and its probably worth less than I paid back then...