• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze X-Men!
2 2

295 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

That mark jewelers xmen 94 is a gem

lol what would you price it as?

I have the same problem with about a 5.5 X-men #266 that will come back from CGC eventually, the prices of Jewelers even raw that have sold, make me scratch my head as to why I sent it to cgc at all; at least with #266

I have no idea how to price either really :( 

5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol what would you price it as?

I have the same problem with about a 5.5 X-men #266 that will come back from CGC eventually, the prices of Jewelers even raw that have sold, make me scratch my head as to why I sent it to cgc at all; at least with #266

I have no idea how to price either really :( 

5.5 X men 94 is about 1500 right now...I would guess the insert would let u price it a hundred or 200 more....

1 hour ago, BrooksR said:

seriously?! Covrprice has $309 and go-collect has $475 for that, they are way behind. 1500 for 5.5 seems too much for me.

If 94 isn’t on all the top ten/ mover shakers lists next week I’ll eat my copy 😐

I'm definitely pricing it based off the higher sales this week since it's a rarer variant. That's a price I would sell if it was my mark jewelers because you know it's going to keep going up.  However a whole batch sold today.   There are a few lower sales in the group that were listed and immediately bought. 

@Bird  Just so you know.  a 9.0 just sold for $ 3209 which is ATH if you are planning on listing your copy.

I have noticed that the number of X 94s are decreasing on Ebay so that will also drive up prices as inventory decreases 

As for the top 10 list, I don't have as much faith on those. I often feel they pump-and-dump modern variants that I never see at my LCS. Who knows if they will actually notice...(shrug)

Edited by Wolverinex

3 hours ago, dover said:

Just got this little book in last week. Watched it drift off the new arrivals page of World Wide and then off into oblivion. Got tired of waiting for someone else to buy it.

X-Men 95 CGC 9.6 WP.jpg

I don't think that was on Ebay? If it was I don't know that it would have lasted too long. 

Giant Size X-Men 1 will never happen, so I wanted to cross off the next biggest hole in my X run. I found a 101 that was very cheap, but missing a page. I bought it, but, foolishly thinking I knew the worst, did not examine it. 

It was missing the Phoenix splash. I had to return it.

On 3/23/2021 at 1:29 PM, lbcolefan said:

From my early 80’s investing phase. If they make a X-men vs Murderworld movie I’m all set:banana:

5F45A5F6-AA57-4EB2-B212-7CFF0402ADFB.jpeg

CD600B48-3BEE-414F-82BD-CA4B161EC975.jpeg

7B053026-A25B-496D-821B-F710529C06C9.jpeg

3F4DE6A8-F014-4079-B78A-113009E16EB2.jpeg

F8DA5F32-8B84-4A1B-8CAC-2EFE20806935.jpeg

DB283DC4-4DEE-423F-8D21-F116855E285C.jpeg

CA1DF0FF-9672-45C6-BE36-3DAF932AAE07.jpeg

Murderworld was probably the weirdest idea Claremont ever had 😆

I love those days of futures past books, I’ve always wanted those