• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weekend Auction ends 8PM Eastern: Amazing Spider-man 5, Fight Comics 18, Thrilling Comics 65
2 2

144 posts in this topic

Wanted to overcome the inertia of getting back by offering a few books today…hope to post more throughout the week. I’m also running a sale this week in Copper/Modern (so go buy some other there too).

Rules:

All books are returnable within 2 weeks of purchase for any reason. Paypal, CK, or MO accepted. International buyers welcome if you can pay for shipping that includes tracking. If you are well known on the boards and international, your books will ship in a timely manner upon any form of payment. If you are international and unknown to me, you’ll either have to pay by CK or MO, or have a long-time ever-present boardie vouch for you directly to me.

Shipping costs are exact costs for US shipping. Default shipping in US is USPS Priority mail envelope or Box; 2-3 low-mid grade books may be able to go First class mail. You can combine shipping if you win a book(s) over in my CA/MA sale.

No bidders of ill-repute, yadda yadda yadda.

None of these books has been pressed to my knowledge.

Edited by whomerjay
Weekend Auction #? starting page 5

Ok, will post 4 BA and 2 SA now, and be back in 30 min with 2 more SA and 3 GA. Then it's WandaVision with the kids.

Bronze:

Giant Size Spider-Man 1 4.5 $15

Giant Size Spider-Man 2 8.5 $25

Giant Size Spider-Man 3 6.0 $8

Dazzler #1 9.0 $10

Silver:

Detective #278 2.5-3.0 cover split from bottom to upper staple, just hanging on top staple $16

Batman #142 4.5 $22 SOLD to HighRadArt

GS SM1 45.jpg

GS SM2 85.jpg

GS SM3 60.jpg

Dazzler 1 90.jpg

Batman 142 4.5 .jpg

Batman 142 45 back.jpg

Tec 278 30.jpg

Edited by whomerjay

Long work day so just time for a few postings, will try to post 30+ SA/BA books tomorrow.

For tonight just a handful of FF’s.  Despite cover flaws that bring grade down, all of these books have exceptional crisp pages as if the book was never cracked.

FF #101 5.5 $12

FF #85 4.5 bottom staple pop $10

FF #81 5.5 $15

FF #78 6.0 $16

FF #77 4.5 $16

Or take all 5 books for $60 (void if one sells) SOLD to PKJ

FF 77 45.jpg

FF 78 60.jpg

FF 81 55.jpg

FF 85 45 bot stp pop.jpg

FF 101 55.jpg

Edited by whomerjay