• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Con Report

50 posts in this topic

You do realize, that when the FF3 finally runs out of steam (sometime in 2011), we're going to have to deal with this situation.......

stevemark.jpg

I know! Really, can you believe he was trying to take my money! blush.gif

And here I thought Mark was a nice guy! stooges.gif

you guys look better bathed than most of the attendees at NYC shows, myself included. i actually like to be a bit extra stinky for the shows so that people don't get too close to me while i'm rummaging through boxes. it also helps to get dealers to agree to the prices I offer quickly, although most of them are smelly too.

You do realize, that when the FF3 finally runs out of steam (sometime in 2011), we're going to have to deal with this situation.......

stevemark.jpg

Do you actually even have enough money to make it worth my effort? poke2.gif

Now if you still had your More Fun Comics, that would be worth stealing. Instead I have to buy the darn things at like 10x what you originally paid for them! sumo.gif

stevemark.jpg

Do you actually even have enough money to make it worth my effort? poke2.gif

Now if you still had your More Fun Comics, that would be worth stealing. Instead I have to buy the darn things at like 10x what you originally paid for them! sumo.gif

I liked when you told Steve that with one phone call you could have every bit of inofrmation about him that you wanted. 27_laughing.gif