• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

We Live from AfterShock
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Anyone else reading this title?

The #1 was imo a surprise "hit" that pushed it to a 2nd printing.  Season 1 just finished with issue #5.

The art is fun, the story is engaging, and they have QR codes in each one that link to Youtube music that is supposed to link to the book as you read it.

We Live #1We Live #2  We Live #3  We Live #4  We Live #5

7 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Anyone else reading this title?

The #1 was imo a surprise "hit" that pushed it to a 2nd printing.  Season 1 just finished with issue #5.

The art is fun, the story is engaging, and they have QR codes in each one that link to Youtube music that is supposed to link to the book as you read it.

We Live #1We Live #2  We Live #3  We Live #4  We Live #5

Are there any zombies in it 😂.

Edited by BladeTX
Typo

ive had it on my pull list since it was solicited. it has exceeded my expectation, art, story, coloring have been top notch and the music addition was a very nice touch. while issue one was a nice heart felt setup story issue 2 and the sacrifice hit hard for me and kept me in for the long haul.

you say season 1 just finished up are there plans for more because i find it hard to believe the story wraps up sufficiently unless its done in a scott snyder fashion. 

12 hours ago, NWOslave said:

ive had it on my pull list since it was solicited. it has exceeded my expectation, art, story, coloring have been top notch and the music addition was a very nice touch. while issue one was a nice heart felt setup story issue 2 and the sacrifice hit hard for me and kept me in for the long haul.

you say season 1 just finished up are there plans for more because i find it hard to believe the story wraps up sufficiently unless its done in a scott snyder fashion. 

You will need to read it to believe that issue 5 actually does a great job of wrapping it nicely for Season 1.  And issue 2 was amazing, it holds NOTHING on issue 4 though, I was speechless and teary eyed.

I picked up the series solely on the recommendation of a LCS.  I figured why not and got their last copy of 1st print #1.  I am very happy I did.

12 hours ago, BladeTX said:

Sorta?   You've either got zombies, and it's worth reading, or you don't and it's most likely meh  😂

We Live #3

Yes "sorta"...... It is a futuristic story about Earth and how the planet has gone through many iterations of trying to destroy us but we have always succeeded to survive.  Now we are told by some alien race that the planet will finally win and we are going to die, but there is hope.  5000 kids are allowed to survive by wearing these armbands and getting to a beacon at various places on the planet to be wisked away to another planet and start anew.  You follow a young girl and her little brother on their journey to one of these beacons, she found the armband and gave it to her little brother for him to survive.

3 hours ago, Crops068 said:

You will need to read it to believe that issue 5 actually does a great job of wrapping it nicely for Season 1.  And issue 2 was amazing, it holds NOTHING on issue 4 though, I was speechless and teary eyed.

I picked up the series solely on the recommendation of a LCS.  I figured why not and got their last copy of 1st print #1.  I am very happy I did.

thats really good to hear.