• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed- Plastic Man 1 CGC 5.0, Action Comics 7 CGC coverless, CGC FF52, House of Secrets 92, BB 28 and more

17 posts in this topic

Action comics 7 CGC coverless but otherwise complete and very clean with Green Q label for 2 married wraps - cream to off-white - $9850

Whiz Comics 8 CGC 9.0 white - $3950

Plastic Man 1 CGC 5.0 ow pages - $2750 

Fantastic Four 52 CGC 6.0 ow/w -  sold

House of Secrets 92 CGC 7.5 ow/w - traded

Brave and Bold 28 CGC 5.0 cr/ow - $5800 [I know bit high but presents very nice]

All books are unrestored unless noted-

reasonable offers are welcome.

first I’ll take it gets it regardless of pm or post based on timestamp

shipping and insurance included in price. will be shipped via USPS priority mail or UPS expedited. 

paypal or check please

No returns on graded books

Looking to trade for the following with REPUTABLE BOARD MEMBERS: Low to mid grade CGC Hulk 1,[will throw in cash depending on if a deal can be reached on a Hulk] CGC Strange Tales 110 5.0-7.5 range, Tales to Astonish 27 4.0 - 7.5 range; Xmen 94 CGC 6.0 - 9.2 , .

Thanks

Edited by rabidwolf

Action comics 7 CGC coverless but otherwise complete and very clean with Green Q label for 2 married wraps - cream to off-white - $9850

very light 1/4 inch diameter stain 1/3 down cover. the pictures have glare and my shadow from taking pics not on the book

Pictures of Action 7 front

action1.jpg

Action2.jpg

action 3.jpg